The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Official Liverpool John Moores University 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Liverpool John Moores University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

I’ll be applying to nutrition at John moores university, currently studying psychology, health and social care level 3 and sociology :smile:
Liverpool
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Liverpool John Moores University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

I just sent my application! Im applying for primary education qts and I’m currently studying religion, media studies and health and social care :smile:
Good luck! :biggrin:
Hi! LJMU is my first choice for Sport and Exercise science, I submitted my application via UCAS on Tuesday and I got a conditional offer from them yesterday :smile:, is anyone else looking at this course?
Hey there, I'm sending in my application next week for Accounting and Finance. How long does it tend to take for an offer? thanks.
Original post by Hasbo2005
Hey there, I'm sending in my application next week for Accounting and Finance. How long does it tend to take for an offer? thanks.

I got an offer 2 days after I sent my application, but it may depend on different courses, etc,
I just got an offer for 112 UCAS points for accounting and finance! I can't wait to start next autumn :smile:. Anyone else doing the same course?
Original post by Egribben638
I just sent my application! Im applying for primary education qts and I’m currently studying religion, media studies and health and social care :smile:

I have applied to do the same too!!!
Offer for accounting and finance!
I have applied for primary ed!
I just applied for Children's Nursing amd I'm currently studying Biology, Maths and History
Same!
Hi everyone
I’ve applied for adult nursing as a mature student back in November but still haven’t heard is it normal to wait this long? 😕 I’m not expecting positive news as my ucas points are too low really and I was rejected by edge hill just thought worth applying with my experience combined x
Hi everyone! I applied to a MSc course this Wednesday as an international student, when do you think I'll hear back from them? Also, what are the stages of the application status, mine´s on ''received'' right now. Thanks!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by kimberleym86
Hi everyone
I’ve applied for adult nursing as a mature student back in November but still haven’t heard is it normal to wait this long? 😕 I’m not expecting positive news as my ucas points are too low really and I was rejected by edge hill just thought worth applying with my experience combined x

Hi! I’ve applied for children’s nursing at the end of December and haven’t heard back yet. Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll be fine they might just take longer as some uni’s do.
Hey! Did anybody who applied in January hear back yet? My application status is still "received" after like 10 days. Faculty of science, if that helps. Thanks!!
Reply 18
I applied at the end of November and have not heard anything back at all. My friend applied in October/early November and heard back quite quickly that she was rejected.
I heard theyre holding offers like southampton, anyone know if this is true?
Original post by ellatattum6
Hi! I’ve applied for children’s nursing at the end of December and haven’t heard back yet. Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll be fine they might just take longer as some uni’s do.

Same here I've applied & still waiting! I know people who applied too and got rejected so don't think it's a bad thing waiting this long :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending