The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Official Liverpool John Moores University 2024 Applicant Thread

Hi everyone!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Liverpool John Moores University for 2024!

Meet and chat to other people applying to LJMU here.

Let's get things started:

What course are you applying for?:
What subjects are you currently studying?:
Predicted A level grades:
What other universities are you applying to?:
WhyLJMU?:

You can check out the list of courses at LJMU here

If you have any questions about courses, LJMU, or life in Liverpool, please give us a shout and we'd be happy to help!

Look forward to chatting with you all :cyber:

Charlotte
Reply 1
Hi, i'm applying for media production, studying media, psychology and performing arts, and am predicted a merit (btec), and two A's. After the recent set of mocks i'm well aware i wouldn't be getting close to double A's, and would probably be sitting on two B's. My UCAS predicted's are A's so im worried that if I was to get a conditional offer of two A's and a merit, I wouldn't be able to work up to that level? What is the possibility that I would get rejected if I was to end up getting the B's? Any kind of advice would be useful x
ed
Liverpool
Hi Ed 🙂

The entry requirements for Media Production are 104-120 UCAS tariff points, which equates to BCC-BBB, or in BTECs, DMM.

Based on what you've said, it's definitely worth you applying as our admissions team look at all applications on an individual basis!

If you have any other questions, you can contact our course enquiries team on 0151 231 5090 or [email protected].

More details on the entry requirements for Media Production are found here, under the Entry Requirements tab - https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/study/courses/undergraduates/2024/35408-media-production-ba-hons

Ellen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending