The Student Room Group

Overwatch thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperHuman98
Competitive placement matches are so... o_0. I win 1 game then always lose the next then always win the next im currently on 4-4

Yeah that's the problem with lower tier randoms.
Hi guys ! Just started playing overwatch ( a week ago ) and I'm looking for some teammates :smile: For now is just me and another friend. Who doesn't want more XP ?

We're both pretty good (CS GO veterans)

Add me - TGMachine
Reply 122
Original post by Vikingninja
Yeah that's the problem with lower tier randoms.

Yeah, I accidentally dropped below 40.
Never again.
I'm still 39. :angry:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GUMI
Yeah, I accidentally dropped below 40.
Never again.
I'm still 39. :angry:

Thought I was safe in 50's from the idiots... I was wrong... I got **** talked because I wouldn't play zarya as no one else wanted to tank (zarya can't main tank) and all the people who were supports were not main healers (making me completely incapable of main tanking, also one of them liked to dps more...which didn't help)... and then one of the supports went roadhog... he sucked at roadhog... and the other guy didn't heal.
I got put at level 48 for placement xD, lost some games then started winning games so now I am 47. Going for 50
Thought I was safe in 50's from the idiots... I was wrong... I got **** talked because I wouldn't play zarya as no one else wanted to tank (zarya can't main tank) and all the people who were supports were not main healers (making me completely incapable of main tanking, also one of them liked to dps more...which didn't help)... and then one of the supports went roadhog... he sucked at roadhog... and the other guy didn't heal.

Same so many idiots, especially annoying when my team is attacking but people pick Ana and Blackwidow :/. Yesterday had an attacking bastion but that player was good anyway
Same so many idiots, especially annoying when my team is attacking but people pick Ana and Blackwidow :/. Yesterday had an attacking bastion but that player was good anyway

I don't mind ana's and widows on attack as long as they can actually do much and know what they are doing. Was on lijang tower with I think its the shrine, the widow wiped out 4 enemies at the start. Though you just get those idiots on certain maps that need large pushes but... they stay behind.
(edited 7 years ago)
I don't mind ana's and widows on attack as long as they can actually do much and know what they are doing. Was on lijang tower with I think its the shrine, the widow wiped out 4 enemies at the start. Though you just get those idiots on certain maps that need large pushes but... they stay behind.

just had another bastion on attack who then started trolling and flaming :'(
Original post by GeorgeCCole
Hi guys ! Just started playing overwatch ( a week ago ) and I'm looking for some teammates :smile: For now is just me and another friend. Who doesn't want more XP ?

We're both pretty good (CS GO veterans)

Add me - TGMachine

Need your # to add :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 129
(edited 7 years ago)

You guys playing together this weekend?
You guys playing together this weekend?

Whenever we are both online we invite each other :biggrin:

Wanna join tsr overwatch squad
Whenever we are both online we invite each other :biggrin:

Wanna join tsr overwatch squad

Hella yes, name is Vikingninja#21143
The new D.Va is insane. She is now the new instapick for randoms. Good night, Hanzo. You won't be missed!
Original post by NathanW18
The new D.Va is insane. She is now the new instapick for randoms. Good night, Hanzo. You won't be missed!

What I find interesting is that a load of characters who got complained about a lot before comp was in the main game are rarely seen in competitive especially by people good by them. I need to get back into D.va because she was my fav before I play comp.
Reply 135
I dropped to rank 38 :angry::s-smilie::frown:

:confused:

I think D.va Pistol has been buffed!
I think D.va Pistol has been buffed!

Just her shield matrix and ult, think the patch notes I gave are on the last page.

Turned off enhanced pointer precision yesterday and I can aim so much better with zarya now.
On a 4 game competitive winstreak :0, because of D.Va and Zarya
Also had a pretty good night in competitive. Up to rank 67. 80% win rate with Zarya in competitive atm. I feel like I'm getting too comfortable on Zarya, though. When I'm not playing her or Zenyatta, I feel like I'm not contributing as much as I could be.

Quick Reply

Latest