The Student Room Group

Best Video Game of All Time

Interested in seeing people's opinions on TSR, thoughts?
My favorite game... tough question. Because I have the best memories and always fun with it:

Mega Man X (SNES)

@noggins yours is certainly a Bomberman game.
Reply 2
Original post by KitCat13
Interested in seeing people's opinions on TSR, thoughts?

Are you asking what's the best game of all time we've experienced or our cherished favourites?
Reply 3
Original post by noggins
Are you asking what's the best game of all time we've experienced or our cherished favourites?

Hmm, what about both?
N64 Goldeneye would be my answer but then i never played Final Fantasy or the Legend of Zelda so maybe i missed out
Reply 5
In terms of what a game can be, probably something like RDR2

But my love for FFVII will take some beating. I also loved Road Rash 3 on the Mega Drive, ha
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by noggins

I would like to know your favorite game you ever experienced. Is it a Bomberman game?
I've played Undertale recently, and it's alot of fun. Just gotta get past sans now. I think it's tied with mario oddysey, hollow knight, and cuphead, for games I've played. For ones I haven't the original halo, portal and fallout: new vegas look great.
Original post by A Rolling Stone
N64 Goldeneye would be my answer but then i never played Final Fantasy or the Legend of Zelda so maybe i missed out

Ocarina of Time is possibly the best game of this series for retro gamers. And one of the best game for N64 in any case.
Reply 9
Since I'm not mega familiar with top games from the past decade, I've decided to compile a list of mostly older games which left an impression on me & friends back when they were new or modern. Oh man, this was originally gonna be a short list, haha.

Advance Wars, Bangai-o Spirits, BioShock, Castlevania SotN, Crysis, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Duke Nukem 3D, Far Cry 4, FEZ, Final Fantasy 7 & 8, Goldeneye 007, Gradius V, Gran Turismo, GTA: San Andreas, Half-Life 1 & 2, HotD Overkill, ICO, Jet Set Radio, Lemmings, Metal Gear Solid 1-3, Metroid Prime, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Peggle, Perfect Dark, Phantasy Star Online, Qix, Radiant Silvergun, Resi Evil 1-4, Secret of Mana, Secret of Monkey Island, Shenmue, Sonic 2, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter II & IV, Super Bomberman, Syndicate, Tetris, The Last of Us, Time Crisis, Timesplitters, ThunderForce IV, Tomb Raider, Vandal Hearts, Vanquish, Wonder Boy 3, X-COM: Enemy Unknown, Zelda LttP. And finally most of the legendary Mario platformers; SMB 3, SM World, SM 64, SM Galaxy, Yoshi's Island.
Ohhh hard question
I do like animal Crossing, but I’m also a hard-core Mario player
Reply 11
Original post by ebyrne2036
Ohhh hard question
I do like animal Crossing, but I’m also a hard-core Mario player

Love it!!!

Quick Reply

Latest