The Student Room Group

Help me remember this game on school computer

I remember playing a game on the school computer back in year 2 (2010) where you were a person and you could walk around and do stuff. and it had a intro when you first clicked on the game kind of like the dora house intro. I think It was called over the bridge or something like that. Please tell me someone else remembers it and I'm not bugging.
Original post by thankyounext
I remember playing a game on the school computer back in year 2 (2010) where you were a person and you could walk around and do stuff. and it had a intro when you first clicked on the game kind of like the dora house intro. I think It was called over the bridge or something like that. Please tell me someone else remembers it and I'm not bugging.
I remember the intro was in a bedroom and there was a chest of drawers and each drawer was a option for the game.
Granny's Garden? I don't know if that meets the description well enough as I haven't played it in a while but some things seem familiar
Original post by melancollege
Granny's Garden? I don't know if that meets the description well enough as I haven't played it in a while but some things seem familiar
No its not that :frown: thank you tho

Quick Reply

Latest