Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 181
Original post by dancingrobots
Nooooooooooooooooooooo my green sticker didn't come today :'(

I'm so impatient -_-

I haven't gotten any of these e-mailes. But I e-mailed Herts and they said they have had some technical issues and I can still come to the uni and they will fix it. So I don't think you should be worried :smile:
Reply 182
Original post by TraKKtion
I set up my license fee installments online, my first payment for the accommodation is 12/10/2011.

how did you do that?
Reply 183
Original post by Laneii
how did you do that?

Go on the "pay.herts" website and log in. Select the "Accommodation Fees Instalments" option and input the total amount of accommodation fees that you will be paying overall. On the next page, it'll ask how you want the university to take your accommodation fees, like pay in small increments every month or paying in 3 parts at the start of every term. It's quite flexible on your options. The uni won't take your first payment until early October, where most students will be getting their student loans around then.
Original post by SweGren
I haven't gotten any of these e-mailes. But I e-mailed Herts and they said they have had some technical issues and I can still come to the uni and they will fix it. So I don't think you should be worried :smile:

I haven't got any of the emails either -_- I think I'm lucky I did a year 0 and so already know my username and password, but the green sticker is a letter you get to say you've paid up and your keys are ready to be collected when you move in. You get a red sticker if you haven't paid up and then you have to sort it out on the day when you move in. But I haven't got my letter sticker either (along with all the ruddy emails :frown: )
I haven't got any of the emails either -_- I think I'm lucky I did a year 0 and so already know my username and password, but the green sticker is a letter you get to say you've paid up and your keys are ready to be collected when you move in. You get a red sticker if you haven't paid up and then you have to sort it out on the day when you move in. But I haven't got my letter sticker either (along with all the ruddy emails :frown: )

Well if you give them a ring they should be able to just check what letter has been sent out I think so that might be worth a try.
I've been moved from the room i've been allocated to a different room in the same block. I'm extremely annoyed about this especially cos I've already filled out all my billing information in this room number also I've done everything right. e.g got my green sticker letter(means ive paid 4 both things) ect ect.
so y must i be moved. they didn't even give me a proper explanation. Are they allowed to do this ?

has this happened to anyone else. can anyone tell me why this may have happened ?
Reply 187
I got my green sticker today :smile:
Original post by PriscillaPower1
Are they allowed to do this ?

has this happened to anyone else. can anyone tell me why this may have happened ?

Adding to my other reply in the other thread, this happens to a number of people every single year. That is just the way it is I'm afraid. Of course you always have the right to complain and certainly do so if you feel annoyed by it :smile:

Congrats!

You're so lucky! Still not got mine :'(

be patient :tongue: ^^
Reply 191
Is anyone in temporary accommodation? or does anyone know what the temporary accommodation is like? I know that I will have to share a room with someone but I am not sure exactly where I will be staying or anything like that
Original post by jazzle1
Is anyone in temporary accommodation? or does anyone know what the temporary accommodation is like? I know that I will have to share a room with someone but I am not sure exactly where I will be staying or anything like that

They often put people in hotels :smile:
Reply 193

Don't worry, it'll come soon :smile:
Reply 194
Has Anyone received accommodation at the royal vet college? Why would they give me accommodation there if I am going to be studying at de haviland? :s-smilie:
Reply 195
so i was told those who haven't received accommodation might still have a chance in November as students leave or change room? True or false
Original post by Dpax2max
so i was told those who haven't received accommodation might still have a chance in November as students leave or change room? True or false

well you'll have more chance at the end of January when term 2 starts. There will be people moving out who are leaving but considering there probably is a big list with people who would like to go I don't know how much of a chance you have.

Besides where do you plan on living till November or just from now on? I you get I to any private or even university accommodation you are always in a contract keep that in mind!
Reply 197
Original post by Pop_tart
well you'll have more chance at the end of January when term 2 starts. There will be people moving out who are leaving but considering there probably is a big list with people who would like to go I don't know how much of a chance you have.

Besides where do you plan on living till November or just from now on? I you get I to any private or even university accommodation you are always in a contract keep that in mind!

@home. No rush but I do want to live on halls REALLY DO!!
Original post by Dpax2max
@home. No rush but I do want to live on halls REALLY DO!!

Oh right well then it's best to get on that list (ring the accommodation office) and see if you can apply for accommodation for january, not sure if that deadline has passed yet but it's worth trying :smile:
Reply 199
If i want to order pizza, do i give them my block address, and where do i collect the pizza :biggrin:? Like how is the process..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending