The Student Room Group

Help About best Choice among following universities choice

Hello ! I am ahmad I wanna ask i wanna pursue biomedical sciences I have three options… Hertfordshire .. Kingston University and ARU which one will be appropriate for me in terms of more better quality of education and my discipline is more like research based .. So in perspective of laboratory facilities and other kinda things& Another thing i wanna conclude if anyone share his experience and give advice about anyother university which is not included here also i will be so grateful.. Thank you
Original post by Ahmad131
Hello ! I am ahmad I wanna ask i wanna pursue biomedical sciences I have three options… Hertfordshire .. Kingston University and ARU which one will be appropriate for me in terms of more better quality of education and my discipline is more like research based .. So in perspective of laboratory facilities and other kinda things& Another thing i wanna conclude if anyone share his experience and give advice about anyother university which is not included here also i will be so grateful.. Thank you

Hertfordshire has great facilities (4 year old Science Building, £55 million investment) and is TEF gold for teaching quality. Not been to the other universities but I find it hard to believe they are better elsewhere. Size of the cohort is not too big either (200) whereas can be in a year group of 500 or more at other places so a worse experience is likely. Give an open day a try

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending