Visit website

Nottingham Trent University Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

I'll be studying Primary Education :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Anyone who has firmed for BSc Computer Science? :curious: I can't even find a facebook group for the course.. :biggrin::tongue:
Reply 242
Name: Bex
Course: MSc Forensic Mental Health
Undergraduate/Postgraduate: Postgraduate
AS Level Grades (achieved/predicted): BCCCD (Maths, Psychology, Biology, Critical Thinking, Chemistry)
A2 Level Grades (achieved/predicted): BCC (Psychology, Biology, Maths)
Undergraduate Grade: High 2:2 (Psychology with Clinical Psychology @ Lincoln)
Offer made/rejected: Received offer early August, I accepted 9/8/16
I'm doing secondary, so I'll see you for some of the general classes!
Anyone studying Economics?
Reply 245
Hey, did you have to do an interview?
Reply 246
Original post by bexxii
Name: Bex
Course: MSc Forensic Mental Health
Undergraduate/Postgraduate: Postgraduate
AS Level Grades (achieved/predicted): BCCCD (Maths, Psychology, Biology, Critical Thinking, Chemistry)
A2 Level Grades (achieved/predicted): BCC (Psychology, Biology, Maths)
Undergraduate Grade: High 2:2 (Psychology with Clinical Psychology @ Lincoln)
Offer made/rejected: Received offer early August, I accepted 9/8/16

Did you have to do an interview for this course?
Hi,I have checked my course induction page https://www4.ntu.ac.uk/apps/CourseInduction/course_finder/111895-1/bsc_(hons)_coaching_and_sport_science.aspx?yoe=0&st=1&sv=coaching#mycourse and wanted to make sure that I am correct in thinking that I have no books or other things that I need to have purchased before I start. Could you please confirm this? Also I will be living in halls and will be bringing a TV however I don’t plan on watching any BBC television live will I need to purchase a TV license or will I be covered by the university? Thanks.
Original post by ConorConor
Hi,I have checked my course induction page https://www4.ntu.ac.uk/apps/CourseInduction/course_finder/111895-1/bsc_(hons)_coaching_and_sport_science.aspx?yoe=0&st=1&sv=coaching#mycourse and wanted to make sure that I am correct in thinking that I have no books or other things that I need to have purchased before I start. Could you please confirm this? Also I will be living in halls and will be bringing a TV however I don’t plan on watching any BBC television live will I need to purchase a TV license or will I be covered by the university? Thanks.

Hi @ConorConor,

Have you logged onto NOW? There you'll have access to all the information from your course and modules including any readings lists and your uni email.

In terms of TV licenses, the law around this has recently been updated to include watching recorded programmes and BBC iPlayer. If you do choose to watch either you will have to have your own TV license for your room as this won't be covered by halls.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions
Tim

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending