The Student Room Group

Architecture Masters Funding

I am currently on my placement year and will be starting Part 2 in September. However, I am a little confused on how to apply for student finance as I have seen that you can apply for undergraduate funding but i am not sure how to do that. I may be changing universities but they are both RIBA Accredited. Also how many years would i be able to get funding for as i am from a low income background and i am not sure if i would be able to support myself.
Original post by sophlouise14
I am currently on my placement year and will be starting Part 2 in September. However, I am a little confused on how to apply for student finance as I have seen that you can apply for undergraduate funding but i am not sure how to do that. I may be changing universities but they are both RIBA Accredited. Also how many years would i be able to get funding for as i am from a low income background and i am not sure if i would be able to support myself.

Hi there,

Can you confirm the full name of the course, what university will you attend and the duration of your part 2 course? When did the part 1 of your course end? How many years of previous study have do you have and is this the only course you have ever studied?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Architecture (ARB/RIBA Part 1)BArch (Hons) at Nottingham Trent University for 3 years. I graduated in June 2023. I will either be attending University of Nottingham Architecture (ARB RIBA Part 2) MArch - 2 years or i will be going back to Nottingham Trent University Architecture (ARB/RIBA Part 2)MArch again 2 years . This is the only course I have studied
Original post by sophlouise14
Architecture (ARB/RIBA Part 1)BArch (Hons) at Nottingham Trent University for 3 years. I graduated in June 2023. I will either be attending University of Nottingham Architecture (ARB RIBA Part 2) MArch - 2 years or i will be going back to Nottingham Trent University Architecture (ARB/RIBA Part 2)MArch again 2 years . This is the only course I have studied

Hi there,

Thank you for confirming the course details. You are correct that you would apply for Undergraduate Funding. You would log into your online account once the applications are open and you will need to submit an Undergraduate Application and you would need to apply as a new student as this is classified as a new course.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending