The Student Room Group

UCAS late application

Hi I applied to university yesterday as I’m a late applicant for september 2024. Does anyone have any idea when universities typically respond to late applicants?
Reply 1
Original post by freedolla
Hi I applied to university yesterday as I’m a late applicant for september 2024. Does anyone have any idea when universities typically respond to late applicants?

You're past the Equal Consideration deadline, so they'll get to you once they've looked at the applications of people who applied by January 31. If they've got space and you meet the requirements, then they'll give you an offer.
Original post by freedolla
im in the same boat, it really depends on the university and what course, can I ask what unis or course your going for? I applied for criminology and heard back from Nottingham Trent in a week, and then I am yet meant to be hearing back from uni of Sussex in 4 weeks and Nottingham uni 8 weeks. So it really depends on the types of universities, more popular or higher grade boundaries it is, its props harder to hear back but it doesn't mean there is no lost hope! there is always time and there is always clearing. If you already have your grades, that's an advantage as u can contact universities in clearing before results day and if not, that's okay you still have time!
Hi there,

Unfortunately, the exact timing of responding to late applicants varies between universities and courses.

Usually, for applications submitted by late-June, you can expect to receive a response by mid-July.

However, since you applied before spring break, it is possible that the university will respond once the Admissions team returns from its break.

Make sure to reach out to them as soon as possible to ask for an update.

Best of luck,
Melanie
LSBU Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending