Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Kellyxo

Original post by Kellyxo
Wooooh, isit your first choice?
I've accepted Plymouth and got my student finance accepted!!!! Just to get the grades now:biggrin:(fingers crossed.) xxx

Looks that way :biggrin: and yeah now to get the grades :wink:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 41
Hey,

Yeah I got an offer to study Law today!!! :-D so excited!!

The conditions are 300 UCAS points, including 180 2 A-levels :-)

Good luck everyone!
Im still waiting on my reply's to my application for their BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering course, I really hope I get in, haven't heard anything yet though!
Reply 43
Got an offer for (Bsc)Geography 280 UCAS points. It's my first choice, so once I've got student finance etc., it's just going to be my grades to get.
Reply 44
I received a conditional offer from Plymouth in September! I will be taking Film this September [as a top up year, i'm currently studying a HND course in Cornwall].

Do Plymouth have accommodation days? Would like to meet some people before moving into a shared house!
Original post by kersteelou
What made you want to do A+F? And why Plymouth?

Numbers have always been an interest of mine - but not as much to do a Mathematics degree!
I want to be able to use it to incorporate into an international business, and this course specifically at Plymouth has language Modules you can take optionally, which I shall do!
Reply 46
Got a conditional offer from Plymouth for Psychology! My 1st choice aswell yaaay!
I am applying to Politics and International Relations! how long do they take to give you an answer???
Reply 48
I got my unconditional offer for Animal Behaviour and Welfare back in November i think, i can't wait :biggrin: Anyone else going to be anything but 18 , im staring off a bit later at 20, but not quite a mature student :biggrin:
Got an offer of 220 points to study Business Economics, Was predicted 300, pretty much an unconditional offer tbh! Taking it as my first choice as i really like the sound of it. Is anyone going to the march 10th open day for the 'businessy' kinda subjects?
Reply 50
I have an interview in March for Healthcare Science, don't have a clue about how I'm getting there though, just checked trains and I'd have to catch it at midnight then stay in Bristol then leave there at 6am. Really excited to see the uni and city though :smile:

Original post by rowanjames
I got my unconditional offer for Animal Behaviour and Welfare back in November i think, i can't wait :biggrin: Anyone else going to be anything but 18 , im staring off a bit later at 20, but not quite a mature student :biggrin:

I'll be 19, but that's not really much of a difference from 18 :P
Reply 51
Original post by blow-ice
I have an interview in March for Healthcare Science, don't have a clue about how I'm getting there though, just checked trains and I'd have to catch it at midnight then stay in Bristol then leave there at 6am. Really excited to see the uni and city though :smile:

I'll be 19, but that's not really much of a difference from 18 :P
The City is lovely, its alll so close together which is the thing i loved about it :smile: ! How the shops are right across the road to the uni, and the accomodation is right across the other road. :biggrin:
Reply 52
Original post by sac99
The City is lovely, its alll so close together which is the thing i loved about it :smile: ! How the shops are right across the road to the uni, and the accomodation is right across the other road. :biggrin:

ooh, that sounds really good :smile: i've heard from a lot of people that the city is really lovely, can't wait to see for myself :biggrin:
Original post by TaylorUhHuh
Got an offer of 220 points to study Business Economics, Was predicted 300, pretty much an unconditional offer tbh! Taking it as my first choice as i really like the sound of it. Is anyone going to the march 10th open day for the 'businessy' kinda subjects?

Lucky, did it require two a-levels equal to 160 ucas points? Are you a mature student? Because I applied for economics and I need 240 including 160 ucas points from 2 a-levels?? All in all congrats!
Conditional offer for architecture xD
The uni is very close to the city- the shopping mall is literally over the road. I wouldn't exactly call Plymouth a nice city (although the Barbican and the Hoe are nice)- it's not bad but it's pretty small.

The surf's down in Newquay, which is two hours away.
Reply 56
I have a conditional for Economics. If I do end up going I hope I get decent accommodation. Anyone checked out the accommodation?
Original post by mchow

Original post by mchow
I have a conditional for Economics. If I do end up going I hope I get decent accommodation. Anyone checked out the accommodation?

I have a Conditional offer for Ecoonomics too! (Found out today) haha hopefully i'll get da grades to get in.
they told me two weeks! and today is exactly two weeks ! I hope I get an offer!
Original post by arantxaxiam

Original post by arantxaxiam
they told me two weeks! and today is exactly two weeks ! I hope I get an offer!

Are you peruvian by any chance? I don't know what flag is that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending