The Student Room Group
You could always use google or wikipedia.
Reply 2
oh a good old geography question well obviously you should talk about how it has increased in some but places such as france actually have a declining population but i don't nkow if theres much else other than rate and distibution
Reply 3
Could talk about birth / death rate in certain countries , mention their population pyramids link reason to certain figures - high employment means less dependent less strain on economy due to less pensions/benefits. Also talk about the Demographic transition model (DTM) could even draw diagrams too
Perhaps talk more in detail about the distribution of population e.g why it is.... natural resources.

Talk about future population increases or decreases...

Talk about past populations ... 'black death' 'the plague'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population#Distribution
Reply 5
Also baby booms , china 1 child policy
Reply 6
Can you be a bit more specific? Or can you write pretty much anything to do with the world's population? I'd do something like increases/decreases of the population over the years; maybe look at how and why there has been a rapid world population growth in the past couple of decades, easy essay idea, maybe a paragraph describing each theory: Better medical care, increased rates of GDP per capita etc. etc.

And then maybe after that bit write for your conclusion a prediction, by you, of how the world's population will look in xx years time. Will the absence of oil cause a decline in population? Will a new world war happen and cause a decline in population? (Or even no population if the Americans think using nuclear weapons will save this planet).
400 words is not an essay
Reply 8
Thanks for the feedback guys
sidewalkwhenshewalks
400 words is not an essay

That's what I thought.
There are already more than 400 words in this thread. You could sit down without any research and bash out 400 words without any trouble.

Latest

Trending

Trending