The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University - Student Life

Hi. I have offers from two universities. Kingston being my number one choice for the course, but the other is a city with a very large student population, so has a great course and a good social life as well. I do prefer the course at Kingston, but I was wondering what the student life is like. Grateful for some feedback from current students.
Thank you.
Hello @Anonymous #1,

Congratulations on receiving offers from both universities! It’s wonderful to hear that Kingston University is your top choice for the course. As a current student here, I can tell you that Kingston offers a vibrant and enriching student life experience.

While it is true that some larger cities may have a bustling student population and a lively social scene, Kingston offers its own unique charm and advantages. The town is known for its friendly atmosphere, diverse community, and a range of activities catering to students' interests.

In addition, there are numerous clubs, societies, and events on campus that provide opportunities for personal growth, social interaction, and networking.

You can check out what current students have to say about student life in Kingston here. If you’d like, you can also chat with any of our student ambassadors via this link. They would be delighted to share their experiences with you.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions.

Best wishes,
Roseline
Kingston Student Rep
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending