The Student Room Group
Tranquilize
The course I am interested in doing is only done in a very slim number of unis, Birmingham City and Worcester being 2 of them. Does anyone go to these university/used to go to or have friends who went to them and told you their opinion?

My friend went there for Vet Nursing and hated it, but maybe she wasnt the right type for the uni, who knows... What course do you want to study? But I heard that BCU was good :smile:
Reply 2
I want to do Business Psychology
Tranquilize
I want to do Business Psychology

Oh, I see :unsure: Not heard of anyone doing that, so cant hep much, sorry :p:
Not sure if this will help but I was going to apply to Worcester and BCU but after seeing both of them at the open days last year I decided to choose Worcester and not BCU. This was for primary teaching and the campus at BCU wasn't anywhere near as nice as the one here at Worcester. I've had now had a week here at Worcester and love it, the campus, the people and the place itself.
Definitely if you can go to the open days for both of them to compare them!
Reply 5
ipswichblade
Not sure if this will help but I was going to apply to Worcester and BCU but after seeing both of them at the open days last year I decided to choose Worcester and not BCU. This was for primary teaching and the campus at BCU wasn't anywhere near as nice as the one here at Worcester. I've had now had a week here at Worcester and love it, the campus, the people and the place itself.
Definitely if you can go to the open days for both of them to compare them!

That's very helpful. Thank you.
Tranquilize
That's very helpful. Thank you.

That's ok. I know it costs quite a lot going to open days but I am so glad I went to them as I didn't want to be living somewhere I wasn't going to like for at least 3 years. I went to 7 in total and then picked the 5 I applied to.
I don't go the university of Worcester, but I've lived here since I was little; it's an alright place, a few clubs (mostly chavvy though) enough shops to manage and good rail links.
Personally I think Birmingham would be a much funner student experience though.

Latest

Trending

Trending