The Student Room Group

Interview - Physician Associate Birmingham Uni 2023

I applied mid-October for the Physician Associate Studies Diploma Birmingham Uni - heard nothing yet. Has anyone been called for an interview? For course starting Sept 2023
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LozzerB
I applied back in October - heard nothing yet. Has anyone been called for an interview? For course starting Sept 2023

Hey
which unis have you applied to?
Reply 2
I applied early in October and they sent me interview invite in November or December for 17 April :smile:
Original post by ana_k
I applied early in October and they sent me interview invite in November or December for 17 April :smile:

Sorry, I thought you mentioned you interviewed students at Sheffield this year. How have you applied to PA this year and also interviewed people at Sheffield? Just a bit curious lol
Reply 4
Original post by Heeps577
Sorry, I thought you mentioned you interviewed students at Sheffield this year. How have you applied to PA this year and also interviewed people at Sheffield? Just a bit curious lol

Sorry, I actually attended interview at Sheffield, not interviewed people lol
Original post by ana_k
Sorry, I actually attended interview at Sheffield, not interviewed people lol

Ah right lolll. When you hear back do lmk and ill do the same.
Original post by ana_k
I applied early in October and they sent me interview invite in November or December for 17 Apr

Hi! I have my interview tomorrow :smile: how did yours go??
Reply 7
I had mine yesterday (19th April, Birmingham Uni). It was fine. 400 applied, 190 interviewed - 50 places - so a 1 in 4 chance after interview - quite tough. Sounded like they will let everyone know end of next week (week beginning 24th April). Fingers crossed all.
Original post by meggvann
Reply 8

Heyy! How did yours go? I felt like mine was not too good haha😅 hopefully we will know by the end of next week tho
Original post by ana_k
Heyy! How did yours go? I felt like mine was not too good haha😅 hopefully we will know by the end of next week tho

I don’t think mine was great either 😭😭 have you heard anything??
Reply 10
Nope - hope we hear something this week.
Reply 11
Longer to wait - I sent admissions an email;

"There seems to have been some misunderstanding over when you would hear your outcome. I can confirm that the academic team met on Tuesday to make decisions on all applicants. These decisions have been sent over to the universities admissions team, who will process them and update UCAS in the next couple of weeks."
Original post by LozzerB

"There seems to have been some misunderstanding over when you would hear your outcome. I can confirm that the academic team met on Tuesday to make decisions on all applicants. These decisions have been sent over to the universities admissions team, who will process them and update UCAS in the next couple of weeks."

Omg no way!!!
Original post by LozzerB

That is definitely not what they said
Reply 14
Original post by LozzerB

Have you heard anything yet??
Reply 15
Nope - arrghhhh
Have you heard anything yet??
Reply 16
Original post by LozzerB
Nope - arrghhhh

Losing my mind lol
Reply 17
Any offers?
Reply 18