The Student Room Group

Which universities should I choose

I'm considering to do Physics in the university and I think I'm good at Physics. At the moment, I'm thinking about Imperial, Warwick, Durham and UCL. Obviously, I made this decision from Times good university guide. But some people told me that guide is include all aspect not just academic. So Who can give me some suggestion which Uni I can apply to? Thanks very much
Reply 1
What are your predicted grades and A-level subjects? Those are all excellent physics departments (Warwick being arguably the weakest of the four but far from poor!). But they are all very competitive, so you really need to take this into consideration. No one can tell you which universities to apply for as it's such as personal choice. But as far as making recommedations goes, what are you looking for in a university environment from a social point of view (city based university, campus, small city, large city). Those are all quite contrastic locations. All are city based, with the exception of Warwick (a campus). But then Durham, as a city, is a hamlet in comparison to London :p:

Also, you don't have a fifth choice. Is there any reason for this?

Moved to the physics, chemistry and biology forum.

Latest

Trending

Trending