The Student Room Group

I got my form it had a change of heart

I Choose the wrong course in the rright university basically I choose science course In Leeds University would really not want to do geography. I have gone into Clearing and I have been offered geography in Liverpool. I’m not certap
It's not really clear what your situation is (or maybe your situation is clear but your question isn't?)

It sounds like you applied to some kind of science course (which?) at Leeds during the main application?

And you don't want to do geography but applied through clearing for geography?

It would help if you could make it clearer what course you have applied for and why, and what you want to do afterwards.
Reply 2
Original post by Oscair
I Choose the wrong course in the rright university basically I choose science course In Leeds University would really now want to do geography. I have gone into Clearing and I have been offered geography in U oLiverpool. I’m not sure -should I take a chance and start the science degree in Leeds and hope to change to geography-it is currently full and there’s no guarantee, I’m told or go with UoL
Or take a gap year and reapply.

You really have to decide which is more important. geography or Leeds. And what you haven't discussed is what type of geography is studied at Leeds or Liverpool. Compare the modules and see if its the area of geography you are most interested in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending