The Student Room Group

master offers

I got offers from univ of glasgow and queens univ Belfast for cancer research . Iam little bit confused which univ should I choose. Please give me some suggestions. Iam also planning to do my masters in netherlands , does it worth it?
Hi Dona,
If you look on both university websites they should offer you a course breakdown to look at what you may study in your time there. As well as this, you can always contact the university's admissions team as they may be able to give you a course breakdown if there isn't one available already.
Some universities also offer a way for you to be able to contact staff members to ask them questions about what your time at the university may be like.
Lastly, if there is a way for you to contact current students such as through unibuddy this may be helpful for you as you can ask them about university life.
Choosing a university is not an easy process but ultimately it should be wherever you see yourself happiest and most fulfilled with the course itself.
Best of luck,
Meg 🙂
MA Popular Music Student.
Reply 2
Original post by PG Study Chester
Hi Dona,
If you look on both university websites they should offer you a course breakdown to look at what you may study in your time there. As well as this, you can always contact the university's admissions team as they may be able to give you a course breakdown if there isn't one available already.
Some universities also offer a way for you to be able to contact staff members to ask them questions about what your time at the university may be like.
Lastly, if there is a way for you to contact current students such as through unibuddy this may be helpful for you as you can ask them about university life.
Choosing a university is not an easy process but ultimately it should be wherever you see yourself happiest and most fulfilled with the course itself.
Best of luck,
Meg 🙂
MA Popular Music Student.

Thank you so much for the reply.I will take it into consideration.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending