The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Hi I av had my hair all colours ova the years it's currently black with a purple ova it I want to have it the silver colour how would I go about doing this
Hi, can anyone help me please? I've been dying my (mousy brown) hair really dark for years and years now. I used Colour B4 on Monday and it took a lot of colour out, more so near the roots than ends. And it left my hair looking a bit orange around the fringe top. But also, I noticed that it was starting to get darker after a few days so I used it again today. It looks a bit lighter again, and orange! I did the rinsing for 10 mins, then 5 mins - I timed it. I have long hair so did exactly what I was supposed to do! But I want to know two things please - how I stop it going darker again? Also secondly - I have bought some Revlon Professional Nutri Color Creme 3-in-1 Cocktail 411 Ash Brown to use once a week to try and get rid of the orange tint? Should I wait and use this in 7 days? Wondering if I can use it sooner as it's not an actual hair dye?Many thanks in advance!
Hi Scott just came across this thread. When you said to wash hair with a baby shampoo for 7 days is that every day for 7 days or for a few times over 7 days.Many thanks

Latest