The Student Room Group

Girls I need advice on pubic hair removal

I've never shaved down there before or done any kind of pubic hair removal can any of you girls give me advice on what's the best way to either shave or remove my pubic hair?
Original post by Anonymous
I've never shaved down there before or done any kind of pubic hair removal can any of you girls give me advice on what's the best way to either shave or remove my pubic hair?

i def recommend using ur hair conditioner as a shaving cream cus it makes the skin rly slippery + reduces friction n stuff,,,, use ur razor (idk other best ways lol) n alwaysss shave in the direction the hair is growing so u can prevent cutting urself!!!!!!
i def recommend using ur hair conditioner as a shaving cream cus it makes the skin rly slippery + reduces friction n stuff,,,, use ur razor (idk other best ways lol) n alwaysss shave in the direction the hair is growing so u can prevent cutting urself!!!!!!

Thanks for your advice

trim the hairs first before shaving, makes it much easier, i haven’t tried but a lot of pppl use hair removal cream? Idk if it’s good, would also recommend using an L shape razor, it’s much easier and cleaner to use, its those razors usually used for shaping brows xx

I use veet

Quick Reply

Latest