The Student Room Group

WJEC Psychology (new spec)

Scroll to see replies

wellpastmybedtime
Do not trust the old WJEC book. It was never right in the first place and it sent a lot of students astray last year.

Students in my class didnt do as well as I would have liiked on PY1 ( top mark on that paper for them was a B most got C or D - but they all passed ) PY2 they all got A or B grades. That was without the new golens book or the old WJEC book.
Just on what we had in class from my notes.

I am not putting that up as some sort of suggestion I know what I am doing - just a rule of thumb measure that my notes will do business in exams.

Which version of the WJEC guide are you using? The e guide on NGfL?

I have a couple of versions of the notes for WJEC including a 21 page revision guide and a workbook for PY1.

I have two different sets of notes for PY2. I cant understand why you are doing PY3 before PY2?

Research methods in PY2 are the same as RM in PY 3 but its harder. I have a revision book ( well a guide really - for PY3 andyway) I also have an RM book dedicated to PY2.

Do you want them? Or any one of them? If so, I need an e mail address I can use ( hotmail , whatever)
Rep me ( is that the term? - send me a private message with an e mail I can use to send the docs. if you are interested.)

HEY MAYBE YOU COULD HELP ME ON THIS PLZ...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=27471276#post27471276
I have answered your question on the other thread.
Reply 22
Original post by wellpastmybedtime
Do not trust the old WJEC book. It was never right in the first place and it sent a lot of students astray last year.

Students in my class didnt do as well as I would have liiked on PY1 ( top mark on that paper for them was a B most got C or D - but they all passed ) PY2 they all got A or B grades. That was without the new golens book or the old WJEC book.
Just on what we had in class from my notes.

I am not putting that up as some sort of suggestion I know what I am doing - just a rule of thumb measure that my notes will do business in exams.

Which version of the WJEC guide are you using? The e guide on NGfL?

I have a couple of versions of the notes for WJEC including a 21 page revision guide and a workbook for PY1.

I have two different sets of notes for PY2. I cant understand why you are doing PY3 before PY2?

Research methods in PY2 are the same as RM in PY 3 but its harder. I have a revision book ( well a guide really - for PY3 andyway) I also have an RM book dedicated to PY2.

Do you want them? Or any one of them? If so, I need an e mail address I can use ( hotmail , whatever)
Rep me ( is that the term? - send me a private message with an e mail I can use to send the docs. if you are interested.)

I know this message was sent in 2008 but just in case you are still on here...
I am attempting to get ready for the A level Psychology as a private candidate.

So basically if you have notes still, is there any chance of me getting hold of them? It would be greatly appreciated and i'll "rep" you too.

Thanks in advance if you get this.
Have sent you a PM.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending