The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i think he can be forgiven for jumping the gun a little, he is *supposed to be* 14 after all.

remember mate, it isnt all about w/e and grades - you can hardly empathise with a patient if you've barely lived and the medical admissions can tell if your a robot or not. don't skip your childhood coz your working flat out at GCSE - go out, make mistakes, learn from them and come back a better person, coz no one gives a **** how many A*'s you got when your telling them they have cancer.
Reply 21
HOW did you manage to get w/e at 14?!

Im barely allowed to shadow a doctor at my mother's surgery , and i'm 16!
spacepirate-James
studying
:rolleyes:

IM JOKING don't kill me..............just to get on your nerves a little :p:

Lmao xD :p:
MoonwalkBaby
I do not understand why everyone on this GD medicine forum are so rude and inconsiderate of people's feelings

Not everyone has been. Consider avoiding generalisations.
Louuu_xx
Get your GCSEs first

I was predicted straight A*s throughout years 10 and 11 and ended up getting 3. I was happy but it just shows how predictions are not a given and you need to work :wink:

Same here. I don't think it made the slightest bit of difference to my medicine application.
EmersonDrain
Not everyone has been. Consider avoiding generalisations.

The vast majority of people are, I'm sorry to say. That's not to say you don't get the occasional person here who'll give you a straight answer, because there are :smile:
wow. 14, ive heard of this situation before!
ok, fulfil those GCSE predictions...

get the AS/A2 results+ ukcat+ application

then you'll be invincible.

but otherwise, other people be cool man!
please dont be so cynical about every first time poster. he's only 14
johnarcadia

get the AS/A2 results+ ukcat+ application

then you'll be invincible.

Not entirely true for med school entry, but its a nice sentiment.

Latest

Trending

Trending