The Student Room Group

Entered wrong code for chemistry course?

Sent off my UCAS app, but about 2 weeks later I have realised that for two of my unis (Bath and Durham) I have put in the F100 code instead of the F105 code. So basically I've opted for a BSc instead of the MChem. Both unis state on the course bit of the website that they're flexible and students can change between the two courses during uni, but I'm just wondering...do you think it could affect my application? I know Durham have already received my app, dunno about Bath. Any thoughts guys?

Cheers x
Reply 1
don't worry, it can be sorted when you get there
Reply 2
I'd inform them. It's probably going to be okay, but still.
Reply 3
I don't know about Durham but at the Bath open day they said it doesnt matter what course you choose, as long as it says bath and chemistry. the 1st year for BSc and MChem are the same, and as long as you do fine in the first year you can go on to the MChem
right ok, thanks for replies!
Reply 5
joshlemonsquash
Sent off my UCAS app, but about 2 weeks later I have realised that for two of my unis (Bath and Durham) I have put in the F100 code instead of the F105 code. So basically I've opted for a BSc instead of the MChem. Both unis state on the course bit of the website that they're flexible and students can change between the two courses during uni, but I'm just wondering...do you think it could affect my application? I know Durham have already received my app, dunno about Bath. Any thoughts guys?

Cheers x
Contact them and ask them if they will consider you for the MChem course. They can change the course code at their end.

Latest

Trending

Trending