The Student Room Group

C-Pop, K-Pop, and J-Pop lovers!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NoIdeaxxx
anyone else waiting for the exo wolf mv?
I can't wait for this comeback!

Yes! :smile: the teasers had me laughing tough xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone else waiting for the exo wolf mv?
I can't wait for this comeback!

Yes! :smile: the teasers had me laughing though xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't really come on TSR very often, but my friend told me there was a thread for this so I thought I'd come along and see what up.

Any Momusu fans...?
Yoshizawa Hitomi fan here haha...
^^; I'll go back to lurking now!
Original post by soconfused1
Yes! :smile: the teasers had me laughing though xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha same especially the crawling around on the floor! oh and the ah saranghaeyo part....But the album highlight has made me really look forward to its release! Do you have a bias? :smile:
Original post by kateberry
I don't really come on TSR very often, but my friend told me there was a thread for this so I thought I'd come along and see what up.

Any Momusu fans...?
Yoshizawa Hitomi fan here haha...
^^; I'll go back to lurking now!

Yepp i'm a momusu fan and yes to yoshizawa hitomi too although i'm more of risa niigaki fan! :biggrin:
haha same especially the crawling around on the floor! oh and the ah saranghaeyo part....But the album highlight has made me really look forward to its release! Do you have a bias? :smile:

I practically died from laughter when I saw the crawling! My bias has to be Kai :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oxy-moron Prodigy
Out of interest, does anyone actually think this is a really good song? I was disappointed (mildly) by it. The tempo is too slow for my liking and the choruses don't stand out as much as I would like. The choruses are ok but my main problem is with the verses. They're too slow and thus not hard-hitting at all.

Anyone else thought she was talking about 'Gucci bags' at the choruses? It was a fair assumption to make! :colondollar: The part where she is standing on top of the mountain is awesome though. If the rest of the song followed the imagery there it would have been amazing. For people to who really dislike it, listen to it a few more times and it will grow on you. Sadly not enough to make it a great song.

I actually like the song but I don't know if I'm blinded by my love for the 2NE1members so :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1987
Yepp i'm a momusu fan and yes to yoshizawa hitomi too although i'm more of risa niigaki fan! :biggrin:

Hey there I'm a JunJun fangirl! (I have a personalised signed panel in my room lol)
Lately, I'm a big fan of Fukumura Mizuki (same birthday woo!) and Ishida Ayumi of the current lineup though :smile:
I practically died from laughter when I saw the crawling! My bias has to be Kai :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmao I know it must've been so awkward recording it! My bias is Sehun in exo-k hence the sehun avatar :biggrin: and chen/luhan in exo-m but it was realllyyyy hard to choose! :smile:
Original post by .gina
Hey there I'm a JunJun fangirl! (I have a personalised signed panel in my room lol)
Lately, I'm a big fan of Fukumura Mizuki (same birthday woo!) and Ishida Ayumi of the current lineup though :smile:

Wow! That is really cool :biggrin: and of the current line up i'm a fan of Ishida Ayumi and Fukumura Mizuki too aswell as Sayumi Michishige :smile:)
I know nothing about this Musume group but their graph looks pretty. MMataglanceEng.jpg

They also seem to have a 13 year old who was 11 when she first joined. 11?! I barely had the confidence to speak to teachers when I was 11. Also my first impressions are they look like a Japanese younger cutesy version of SNSD. Don't kill me.
Reply 1991
Wow! That is really cool :biggrin: and of the current line up i'm a fan of Ishida Ayumi and Fukumura Mizuki too aswell as Sayumi Michishige :smile:)

eek I keep forgetting Sayu is still a member of Momusu! It's probably because she's the oldest haha! She was so sweet when I met her in Paris, I told her my niece loved her and all she could do was talk about how cute it was :love:
Original post by .gina
eek I keep forgetting Sayu is still a member of Momusu! It's probably because she's the oldest haha! She was so sweet when I met her in Paris, I told her my niece loved her and all she could do was talk about how cute it was :love:

omggg you met sayumi?! That is unbelievably awesome! and yeah she does seem really nice!
Reply 1993
Original post by Oxy-moron Prodigy
I know nothing about this Musume group but their graph looks pretty. MMataglanceEng.jpg

They also seem to have a 13 year old who was 11 when she first joined. 11?! I barely had the confidence to speak to teachers when I was 11. Also my first impressions are they look like a Japanese younger cutesy version of SNSD. Don't kill me.

I've tried to find alternatives to SNSD, Morning Musume is cool but still not an alternative! Their members are cute but they keep on changing. Their songs are ok but not as catchy. Although I like this song very much

EDIT: Dude, F(x) has Jessica's sister in it LOL. I need to find a group with catchy songs and members as beautiful as SNSD. Morning Musume keeps on changing too much and I only remember 2-3 of their songs from the early 2002s while Girls Day is not as catchy.
(edited 10 years ago)
lmao I know it must've been so awkward recording it! My bias is Sehun in exo-k hence the sehun avatar :biggrin: and chen/luhan in exo-m but it was realllyyyy hard to choose! :smile:

I know! And the way they look so intensely at the camera is cringe worthy xD from exo-m by bias is Kris :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know! And the way they look so intensely at the camera is cringe worthy xD from exo-m by bias is Kris :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know lmao have you seen the version with the music? The choreography looks quite interesting and the plot too! and lol krease! :smile:
Reply 1996
omggg you met sayumi?! That is unbelievably awesome! and yeah she does seem really nice!

I also met Aichan, Risa, Eri, Reina, Aika, JunJun ( :love: ) snd LinLin and got autographs when they went to Japan Expo in Paris :biggrin: one of the best weekends of my life haha it was amazing and they were sooo good and so lovely! I'm going to see C-ute in Paris in July too ahh I'm so excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Sum Gai
Oh yeh, i just googled it and it turns out they're on ticketmaster London (no announced event) but they're clearly on there. could be something for the future? And a reunion would be great :smile:

SS501 were one of the first korean groups i listened to so they will always have a special place... on my ipod :P I'm really suprised that EXO's teaser out. Wasn't expecting it till at least 2015 haha. It's a weird teaser (every kpop teaser is weird :P ) but i'm excited!!!

If you like Danson Tang you should listen to his song "Ai Wo"
Oh and Jiro Wang is actually part of fahrenheit haha. Although the 4 of them have been split for a couple of years now. I hope they have a reunion or something...

And yep, they're all good songs :biggrin: Forgot about the one with Arial and SJ.

Anthony Neely has some other great songs, his voice is great as well. He actually got above the maximum score in taiwans version of the x factor. Something no one else has done- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqCsIzVcD3s

You should check out JJ Lin- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goiid7oO10o

Oh and A Chord is good as well, this is a classic- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWMdjvq2W1U

JPM are a fav of mine too- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DscWExCqjJE

I love Jolin's new songs as well. Have you heard her classics though- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOBQgUZnceg

Indeed ^^ While we wait patiently... OIHGHJNM, Henry's making a solo debut! I can't space for some reason >< Same, I really liked a lot of their songs and BBF was one of the first kdramas I'd ever seen XP I heard some rumours of a reunion recently?! Lol have you seen the second teaser? This may be the most epic SM video, since ages and ages ago. Still don't know how I feel about the song, but I'm excited to see how everything turns out nonetheless. The rest of the album sounds pretty promising and I'm glad they're all performing it together[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN[/video]..If the video is as good as the teaser, then its a win, questionable hairstyles and song choice aside :P I've never heard that Jolin song before, its really good, lol I think its one of my favourites now. I'm going to check out the other things when I get the chance and I'll reply to you about them then :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by NimNim123
Indeed ^^ While we wait patiently... OIHGHJNM, Henry's making a solo debut! I can't space for some reason >< Same, I really liked a lot of their songs and BBF was one of the first kdramas I'd ever seen XP I heard some rumours of a reunion recently?! Lol have you seen the second teaser? This may be the most epic SM video, since ages and ages ago. Still don't know how I feel about the song, but I'm excited to see how everything turns out nonetheless. The rest of the album sounds pretty promising and I'm glad they're all performing it together[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN[/video]..If the video is as good as the teaser, then its a win, questionable hairstyles and song choice aside :P I've never heard that Jolin song before, its really good, lol I think its one of my favourites now. I'm going to check out the other things when I get the chance and I'll reply to you about them then :wink:

Lol I embed the SMTOWN channel and now it won't let me fix it in my reply T.T Anyways...[video="youtube;8yRqoQuKT6k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yRqoQuKT6k[/video]
Reply 1999
Any love for Akiakane?

Quick Reply

Latest