The Student Room Group

C-Pop, K-Pop, and J-Pop lovers!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nearly
I'm a huge EH fan too.. The song 'Fan' was so good when I first heard it, and I still love it now. Their EP Swan Songs... and Remapping the Human Souls.... so so good.

Me too..they were one of my first kpop groups and i still love them!
Reply 1581
Just watched That XX... and have concluded that I want to be Jennie Kim. :frown:
Original post by zero_Gravity91
Haha. I totally agree with you on that! It really calms you down when you are freaking out for your exam.

Yeah, usually I get hooked to the melody, but then once you want to check out what the lyrics meant, you realise that they have a lot of meaning behind it as well. It's really a masterpiece when you could come up with such a good song. Too bad very few people appreciate the work that these artists are composing and producing.

Ahhh, you expressed this much better than I could - this is exactly what I mean :smile:

Original post by NoIdeaxxx
Me too..they were one of my first kpop groups and i still love them!

Yes!! Epik High for the win!!

Original post by 21Grapes
G-Dragon's new song/ mv. Think i just died. Oh <3

I'm not a massive fan of GD, but I really like this song :sogood:
*creeps in* I'll just...leave this...here...

Original post by fionywy
anyone going to cnblue concert in september :smile:
or are there any cnblue fans over here :biggrin:

I've heard of a few songs. Its awesome that more groups are having concerts in London-finally ^___^
EDIT: And does anyone know a MV version without the annoying beeps? I love this song though
[video="youtube;j57IzkTFnT8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j57IzkTFnT8[/video]
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1585
I hope I don't get any hates but I'm looking forward to T-ARAs new song, even through all the controversy I still think they get some pretty good songs, and their new single sounds catchy.
Original post by chipturtle
Thanks for the suggestions! I've seen a lot of the recent dramas set in modern times, but this could be my new procrastination - sageuks :biggrin:
School starts soon, yet every day I add a drama to my to watch list. Failed A level courses here we come... :cool:

You're welcome :biggrin:

Yes but my dramas are the airing ones so 2 times a week.... hopefully I'll have time for them... ;_; ... or i'll multi-task and so work whilst watching :biggrin:

Good luck to both of us~
K-indie etc ^^

[video="youtube_share;xkfG-XMwOo8"]http://youtu.be/xkfG-XMwOo8[/video]

[video="youtube_share;1EJ7C6RjyHw"]http://youtu.be/1EJ7C6RjyHw[/video]

[video="youtube_share;Yh_Ng4xdBFs"]http://youtu.be/Yh_Ng4xdBFs[/video]

lol this trot song is so funny..
[video="youtube_share;PwUQUpVX2qg"]http://youtu.be/PwUQUpVX2qg[/video]

And DBSK ^^
[video="youtube_share;s-WwbFyD98w"]http://youtu.be/s-WwbFyD98w[/video]
Original post by wingspari
You're welcome :biggrin:
Yes but my dramas are the airing ones so 2 times a week.... hopefully I'll have time for them... ;_; ... or i'll multi-task and so work whilst watching :biggrin:
Good luck to both of us~

I'm watching current dramas too :emo:
I hope that we have time for them, remember we need to relax as well!
As they say in dramas, *fighting*~
I'm watching current dramas too :emo:
I hope that we have time for them, remember we need to relax as well!
As they say in dramas, *fighting*~

Haha :biggrin:

Did you start Gaksital/Bridal Mask? ^^
Song Joong Ki's drama 'Nice Guy' takes it's slot after it finishes.

Arang is okay/good/okay(?).

Yeah, we do. I really hope we do ;_;
Ahaha, fighting~~
Original post by zero_Gravity91
-

I love the treat in your sig. Thank you.

:blushing:
Haha :biggrin:

Did you start Gaksital/Bridal Mask? ^^
Song Joong Ki's drama 'Nice Guy' takes it's slot after it finishes.

Arang is okay/good/okay(?).

Yeah, we do. I really hope we do ;_;
Ahaha, fighting~~

I'm going to save Gaksital for Christmas holidays, I think. I've seen articles about 'Nice Guy', I don't know what I think about it yet; it doesn't seem like any of the characters are going to be easy to support :s-smilie:
I love Arang, but I suppose I can see why others might not like it... It is quite fantasy-ish at times, but I like the characters, and how the story lines are moving quickly at the moment. I think that's a major plus point when so many dramas slow down so much.

I've been watching Answer Me 1997, and this song is in the 11th (?) episode... I love it so much: Deli Spice 'Confession'. It's quite old, it was released in 1997 I think.
[video="youtube;q1jM9jTCrc0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1jM9jTCrc0[/video]
By the way, the video shows another film it was used in, not Answer Me 1997.
First time linking a video in, crossing my fingers that it works :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm going to save Gaksital for Christmas holidays, I think. I've seen articles about 'Nice Guy', I don't know what I think about it yet; it doesn't seem like any of the characters are going to be easy to support :s-smilie:
I love Arang, but I suppose I can see why others might not like it... It is quite fantasy-ish at times, but I like the characters, and how the story lines are moving quickly at the moment. I think that's a major plus point when so many dramas slow down so much.

I've been watching Answer Me 1997, and this song is in the 11th (?) episode... I love it so much: Deli Spice 'Confession'. It's quite old, it was released in 1997 I think.
[video="youtube;q1jM9jTCrc0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1jM9jTCrc0[/video]
By the way, the video shows another film it was used in, not Answer Me 1997.
First time linking a video in, crossing my fingers that it works :biggrin:

Nah... the only bad thing about Arang... hmm, dunno, can it be more ''realistic'' with the fantasy look/cgi... like heaven looks so fake lol.

I like fantasy. When it's not cheesy (looks at Faith and it's cgi) and is 'realistic'/believable. Arang's is okay.

But I like it as a comedy (though it's getting more creepy lol his mom o_O and it's interesting as there are many questions and funny)... Otherwise, it's a more funny and light break from watching the intense Gaksital lol. It's much better than Faith. Omg. What a dissapointment faith was...

Cool. Haha - Nice Guy's characters are so interesting because of that - so 3D (have layers) etc :P And Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won are really talented actors.

I love Answer Me 1997! Seo In Guk and actually all of the actors and character and story etc is amazing. I forgot to mention it.

Aaw, I really like that song too. ;_; /sob I love this drama too much - esp Yoon Jae. Thanks for finding it :3

lol thanks, now I'm gonna be relaying this and sobbing. (joking.... ;_:wink:
Just - her husband better be Yoon Jae. :angry:
I think he is.

Have you heard Eun Ji and Seo In Guk's song? It is so awesome :biggrin:

Haha, you should see how fast Gaksital goes. It's great!

Shin Min Ah had a similar character in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. She's awesome. And the guy (I think he's Lee Jun Ki ??) is hilarious too. And their chemistry is good.

lol did you see the shaman and LJK's slave's scene in the last ep? It was hilarious lol XD

Agree with everything you said there about Arang! I didn't realise/forgot that you were watching it too. I really want to know what's up with his mum... Yes, it's Lee Jun Ki, and yes, he is awesome. I love him in this *^_^* And yes, the shaman and Dol-swe are hysterical. I loved how all the slo-mo was used in that scene...

Answer me 1997 is my favourite, I go crazy waiting for subs to come out... When you said 'replaying and sobbing', that probably isn't too far from what I'll be doing whilst waiting for the next episode. If you look at the lyrics translation, it is so fitting for Yoon Jae's feelings... I think it has really good editing and directing: picking that song for that scene is just 1 example. I heard their OST song, it's too cute, isn't it? I'm hoping that it's Yoon Jae and Si Won in the end too <3

I'll look out for Nice Guy then... add it to my growing 'to watch' list. At this rate, no schoolwork will be done :rolleyes:
Reply 1595
Just got into this genre, don't understand much, but I love it nonetheless!
Agree with everything you said there about Arang! I didn't realise/forgot that you were watching it too. I really want to know what's up with his mum... Yes, it's Lee Jun Ki, and yes, he is awesome. I love him in this *^_^* And yes, the shaman and Dol-swe are hysterical. I loved how all the slo-mo was used in that scene...
Answer me 1997 is my favourite, I go crazy waiting for subs to come out... When you said 'replaying and sobbing', that probably isn't too far from what I'll be doing whilst waiting for the next episode. If you look at the lyrics translation, it is so fitting for Yoon Jae's feelings... I think it has really good editing and directing: picking that song for that scene is just 1 example. I heard their OST song, it's too cute, isn't it? I'm hoping that it's Yoon Jae and Si Won in the end too <3

I'll look out for Nice Guy then... add it to my growing 'to watch' list. At this rate, no schoolwork will be done :rolleyes:

Ah okay. ^^ Seriously - his mom is so creepy... I want him to find out that she's evil now! Why do I think he'll be munipulated by mommy? :s-smilie:

YES totally... It sucks that drama dvds aren't in our region (probably because we share our region with Japan, and they re-package etc to directly sell this stuff there).... because Answer Me 1997 is so worth it.

I'll look for the eng lyrics soon. I'm literally sitting at the edge of my seat like with Gaksital (aha although Gaksital has more scary and intense and etc going on). Yeah *nodding*. And the goat sounds lol. They should be since they are the ones with the couple song and Tae-Woong isn't on the poster.

Hahaha, slo-mo Dol Sae and shaman. That had be bursting out in laughter :biggrin: LOL

Second you on that. Have hope! Let's be positive... if only I have a good timetable this year... so I can fit my dramas (plus multi-tasking) in.
Reply 1597
Anyone else here like c-ute? ^_^

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1598
Original post by jtrunks
Anyone else here like c-ute? ^_^

Meee! I love them, and Mano Erina :smile: I used to be a huge Hello! Project fan but lost interest in a few groups.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300
Reply 1599
Original post by .gina
Meee! I love them, and Mano Erina :smile: I used to be a huge Hello! Project fan but lost interest in a few groups.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300

Ooh haven't heard of them :smile: will check them out :smile: which is your fav song of c-ute? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest