The Student Room Group

Dilemma

Hi,:smile:

I am new to the forums, so I hope I have put this in the right area.

I need help concerning the personnel statement because of the courses that I am looking at doing, or if anyone has a suggestion about giving up on a course, I will take it. I am looking at doing radiography at Glasgow Caledonian university, it is a very popular course, which I feel the PS will need to be tailored specifically for this course and mentioning the work experience that I am going to be doing for it, but the problem being is my back up courses if I am unsuccessful for this course is environmental biology or ecology . I have no idea how I am suppose to write a PS that covers both these style of courses. :confused:
So I would be grateful if anyone has any ideas on what I can do, or would I be best sticking to one type of subject, which would probably, mean ditching radiography.

Thanks guys.
Why not apply to radiography courses at other universities as a back-up? You are quite right, writing a PS for such disparate subjects is next-to-impossible and shouldn't be attempted unless you don't mind being significantly disadvantaged for all the courses you apply for.

Latest

Trending

Trending