The Student Room Group

yawn - the funniest/weirdest place you fell asleep

Ok so i jsut fell asleep leaning on my elbow for 45 minutes at my computer, woke up without realising i had fallen asleep until ei noticed everyone on msn like "wtf? where ares you dude?" so i looked at the clock i was like waoh!! so apart from the obvious worries about being.... what is it when you fall asleep randomly? narcoleptic or somehting? whats the craziest palces you have fallen asleep? or even just sleepngi stories, my brother slept for 2 days once jsut from a day out at the pub. lol funny stuff.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I went to sleep on MY bed once....
Reply 2
funniest: The floor in the living room because i was sleep walking.

weirdest: The handle of a car door :redface:
Mathemagician
I went to sleep on MY bed once....

:withstupi
Reply 4
crashed out on a plane coming home from america. they couldnt wake me up, so had to carry me off the plane :redface:
Reply 5
Hmmm.. well I fell asleep on the floor of the living room and my parents didn't even care to wake me up and tell me to goto bed like they would normally do if I fell asleep on the couch.. but if I'm on the HARD FLOOR they just leave me :mad: ... psh...parents. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Once I was at a house party and fell asleep standing up with my head resting on a bird table!
Funniest: On a bus?

Weirdest: Standing up (No I'm not a sim)
Reply 8
Cinema - the day after tomorrow was *****
Reply 9
claire1987
Once I was at a house party and fell asleep standing up with my head resting on a bird table!

Haha. last weekend I fell asleep holding onto a giant outside candle, people were worried, they couldnt figure out why i was swinging it around acrelessly until they released I had dozed off :P
funniest place, on the toliet one very early school morning, i think the only bodily functions going on were sleeping and breathing :blushing:

weirest place, dentist waiting room...it was just strange i woke up to the sound of drills and the receptionsist said, "we'll get you a cab 'ome love"! i hadnt even gone in yet :mad:

oh yeah i fell alseep on the phone to my mum once, she wasnt happy..:motz:
but then she never is with me! :bawling:
Reply 11
When i was walking home from mates house this morning, almost fell asleep whilst walking through town. (rough night to say the least)
Reply 12
In geography, oops!
Reply 13
I'm a sleep walker I'm afraid, so I've woken up in all sorts of weird places...the bath (without water in just...the bath) in my wardrobe, on the kitchen floor, in my friends back garden, my friend didn't know I sleep walked and by the had a job finidng me the next morning.

Funniest place I actually fell asleep, probably in a first year lecture, or maybe in one of them full school assemblies at school when you wake up only to see everyone's feet queuing up to leave. :biggrin:
i used to sleep walk, but i would go back into my bed and wake up
Reply 15
The hallway of my block of flats. It was not alcohol fuelled, honest :redface:
Reply 16
i've been known on two occasions to fall asleep in my local pub!! when the landlord attempted to wake me up, i just sleepily hurled abuse at him - how dare he!! :biggrin:

As Peacey said, NOT alcohol fuelled - really!!! :biggrin:
Reply 17
puk2184
i've been known on two occasions to fall asleep in my local pub!! when the landlord attempted to wake me up, i just sleepily hurled abuse at him - how dare he!! :biggrin:

As Peacey said, NOT alcohol fuelled - really!!! :biggrin:

yes i mean you were obviously just enjoying the good company the pub provides.... :eek:
Reply 18
historyhoney
In geography, oops!

That's understandable. Let me guess, through a hydrology lesson?
Reply 19
My bathroom floor - don't ask.

Latest