The Student Room Group

I messed up a hookup with a guy and he blocked me

Yeah I already posted like two days ago but I realised some things and now it makes more sense and I want some advice

This guy picked me up at a concert. I always see stuff like that as an opportunity and he was 100% my type. There were many people we mutually know and he told me to tell everyone who harasses me I'm his girlfriend for some reason

Then we went out to his car. I don't recall a lot as I was really drunk but we started making out. We didn't have sex because we didn't have protection and he told me it's okay he'll just use his hands. Then suddenly I got nauseous and got out of the car and threw up, I think I've literally never been so drunk in my life. He told me it's okay and told me not to worry as it's happened to him many times. He literally kissed me after I threw up like

Then what I remember is suddenly we're in the backseat, there's a blanket, I'm still drunk as **** for some reason, I fall on the seat close my eyes, he asks me if I want to sleep and I'm like yeahhhh (No I sure as hell wouldn't have said that if I was in my right mind)

In the morning I wake up, worst headache of my life and I still feel drunk, I'm laying there and he's just sitting there looking depressed. I held his hand, he laid on me put his head on my chest and I just held him, then he kissed me got up got dressed and sat in the front. He asked me why I'm looking at him like that and I said oh nothing (I was worried because he was so quiet) but I was still out of it

I got dressed too, he drove me to the station, we didn't exchange anything and he hugged me and we said bye

Then I try look for his Instagram later that day and find out I'm blocked. I didn't even know he knows my Instagram by the way.

I really liked him and I'm not sure if maybe he thought I'm just not into him or something or what do you think? I'm so sad I can't believe I just fell asleep but I was so drunk. If I ever see him again he'll probably ignore me. Should I just let this go? What do I do if I see him again? I want to scream lol
Reply 1
He has no interest in you other than beinfg inside you.

Having One-night-stands ultimately set you up for heart-break, as you have just experienced here with the guy blocking you on social media.
I mean, he was after a hookup and got someone vomiting and falling asleep. Not really any mystery here.
Original post by Admit-One
I mean, he was after a hookup and got someone vomiting and falling asleep. Not really any mystery here.

Kinda this, the whole evening ended an embarrassing smelly trainwreck, can see why someone might want to blank it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending