The Student Room Group

Jawline question

At the start of sixth form, I had to stop working out for a while because of some personal reasons and fell out of the habit. Before that, I had a very good jawline. But after I gained a bit of weight because I was less active, I lost that jawline. I am back to that weight now, but I do not have the jawline I used to have, and I actually think my face looks fatter, does anybody know why this is and how I could fix it? I am a healthy weight, go on the treadmill for at least an hour a day, etc. so why can I not lose face fat, especially since I was at a better stage last time I was at this weight?
Try mewing. Some swear by it, others think it's bull. In my experience it works.
Original post by Anonymous #1
At the start of sixth form, I had to stop working out for a while because of some personal reasons and fell out of the habit. Before that, I had a very good jawline. But after I gained a bit of weight because I was less active, I lost that jawline. I am back to that weight now, but I do not have the jawline I used to have, and I actually think my face looks fatter, does anybody know why this is and how I could fix it? I am a healthy weight, go on the treadmill for at least an hour a day, etc. so why can I not lose face fat, especially since I was at a better stage last time I was at this weight?

you need to do some exercise of jowls. one of the best exercise is looking at the sky and yawning. chewing is also essential.

Quick Reply

Latest