The Student Room Group

Chuck!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Yvonne Strahovski 'sexting' :coma: She is incredible! And Dolphs lines were absolutely immense, Rocky IV throwbacks :awesome:

This is easily my favourite show on tv at the moment and has been since the first season, everything about it just, works.

I am wondering how Jeffster and Big Mike will be brought back :beard:

(PS: If you have spoilers don't ruin it for people, stick it in spoiler tags with a little headline warning)
Reply 101
The sexting was :rofl:
Reply 102
For anyone who's interested.
Information about episode 2 and a preview clip featuring episodes 2 through 6.
Spoiler Warning
The Old Spice guy works at the Buy More!!! :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 104
What an episode. As always I am desperate for more.
I love how Chuck clicked in the ep.
:awesome:
Reply 105
Atherilia
What an episode. As always I am desperate for more.
I love how Chuck clicked in the ep.

Did you just watch it? Because me too :shock:
Reply 106
Keoje
Did you just watch it? Because me too :shock:

duh!

I thought your internet was crap :confused:
Reply 107
Atherilia
duh!

I thought your internet was crap
It is. I've just left the laptop on all day.

I've also found someone who has seasons 5 and 6 of house which I need so I can continue watching that too. :excited:
Episode 4 of season 4 was really super awesome... :biggrin:

Spoilers are being put in tags for those that haven't seen the episode yet...

Spoiler

Reply 109
Agreed on not really knowing what to post as Chuck is that awesome it speaks for itself :awesome:

The obligatory Sarah in bikini/underwear scene was rather nice :teeth: as was the obligatory Subway reference. That was hilarious!
Starting watching this from the beginning 2 weeks ago after playing Mass Effect 2 for ages and being obsessed with Yvonne Strahovski.
Love it :biggrin:
I'm still on season 2 though.
OMG! i love chuck!
I love every cast in it!
All of them are just really hot!
Im watching on hulu.com
Reply 112
Hulu is brilliant, definitely one of the best things ever even if the films on it are just plain crap 99% of the time.
Try *a website* That's the best place to DL from and will have any episode about half an hour after it's broadcast. (this is like 3:30am though). Also has every previous episode as well.

I like DLing though instead of streaming. On my uni internet the entire episode takes 15/20 minutes to download. :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 114
guys we can not mention any illegal streaming sites on TSR. So if they are illegal take out the names.

Chuck is far too awesome for words.
Reply 115
Hulu isn't illegal. It is basically iPlayer in America :colonhash:
Reply 116
just saying cause they could be dragged in
I had an illegal link in mine so it's been removed...

Thanks for the heads up.
Just thinking about it i have been warned for it before actually, different tv show, same website...
Hello guys, being an Entertainment mod and now a social group mod, just checking that you're all sorted/happy in here for your group leader and deputy leaders? Any of the leaders now confused as to how to manage the group? If the leader/a deputy could quote or PM me, that'd be great. If people think there aren't any leaders that are still active and are desperate to lead the soc, please quote me too. Thanks. :smile:
Reply 119
Who else is watching season 4?
So engrossed in it, it is ridiculous.

Will start up ep discussion in the next few days.

Quick Reply

Latest