The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Weeman5872
They lowered the grade boundaries, so 91UMS is about 86%. You had to get 72/75 minimum to get 100UMS

Still, congratulations on the result :smile:

Thanks alot, how did you do?
hey guys just wondering, are you allowed to resit c3, if you are aiming for an A*.
dont know much about this new A* policy so just want to make sure
piece-of-me
hey guys just wondering, are you allowed to resit c3, if you are aiming for an A*.
dont know much about this new A* policy so just want to make sure

As far as I'm aware, you're allowed to resit exams. You just need 90UMS aggregate in Core 3 and Core 4.

Amit92
Thanks alot, how did you do?

I got 89UMS, not too bad
Got an A!!! With 84 UMS!!! Really happy! Wasn't expecting this after such a hard exam. Hope there are many others who were as lucky as me or even more.
The general result in our year was a bout 50-70UMS. Though, I'm pretty sure someone got 88UMS.
Reply 525
i got practically 80 on all the papers, btw do isa marks change when gone for moderation??!!
Reply 526
I got 98% on this, very pleased :smile: it would be nice to know where I went wrong but it's not worth paying a tenner for a copy lol.
Reply 527
Hello, does anyone have aqa further pure 1 textbook by sam boardman they are prepared to sell?
^
nope
but mine was crap 68%, not much of an improvement from last year, really does take the piss, i revised it, talked to the bloody examiners, followed on what they have said & i still get the same bloody mark, same goes for c2 in which i have ended up with 75/76 UMS the three times i have resat it, i will give c3 one last crack but leave c2 alone, it's no use, i get the same grade & i put more revision each time to it, it's unfair, the first time, i was kinda depressed & ill & missed most of the lessons due to art & french exams & so i barely came in, did 2 weeks of revision (includes the breaks as well) manged to get 75 ums, in the second year, did more revsion only went up by a ums mark, third year, did months of revision, getting as much help as i can & still got the same mark as i did the first time round, i don't even understand what i have done wrong & it's really getting me really furious about this, sorry about the rant guys
mjmusiclover
^
nope
but mine was crap 68%, not much of an improvement from last year, really does take the piss, i revised it, talked to the bloody examiners, followed on what they have said & i still get the same bloody mark, same goes for c2 in which i have ended up with 75/76 UMS the three times i have resat it, i will give c3 one last crack but leave c2 alone, it's no use, i get the same grade & i put more revision each time to it, it's unfair, the first time, i was kinda depressed & ill & missed most of the lessons due to art & french exams & so i barely came in, did 2 weeks of revision (includes the breaks as well) manged to get 75 ums, in the second year, did more revsion only went up by a ums mark, third year, did months of revision, getting as much help as i can & still got the same mark as i did the first time round, i don't even understand what i have done wrong & it's really getting me really furious about this, sorry about the rant guys

Have you considered getting a copy of your script back?
Reply 530
anyone got the M1B paper with markscheme? AQA 2010? quote me asap!

Latest

Trending

Trending