The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Just did the test today.
Wasn't too bad, but could have been better.

I tend to waffle a lot in exams... :rolleyes:
Reply 2
kivper
Just did the test today.
Wasn't too bad, but could have been better.

I tend to waffle a lot in exams... :rolleyes:

ah really. I didn't like the ecology at all !! are you doing ccea chemistry tomorrow?
Reply 3
Yeah, just did the chemistry today actually.

Thought some of the questions were awkward enough, but I think I managed to get by.

I'm doing CCEA Maths C4 on Friday as well. Not looking forward to it...

That Specimen paper in Biology was all messed up. The reflex arc and polypeptide chains do not come up in our syllabus. My biology teacher was pretty angry with CCEA for making such a huge mistake.
Reply 4
kivper
Yeah, just did the chemistry today actually.

Thought some of the questions were awkward enough, but I think I managed to get by.

I'm doing CCEA Maths C4 on Friday as well. Not looking forward to it...

That Specimen paper in Biology was all messed up. The reflex arc and polypeptide chains do not come up in our syllabus. My biology teacher was pretty angry with CCEA for making such a huge mistake.

oh had chem today.. i thought it was nice enof.. few tricks tho..***
glad to be finshed..

good luck in c4!!!
Reply 5
I did the CCEA paper on Monday, I thought it went quite well. I looked at the spec paper on Sunday night and panicked a bit but they had it all sorted for the real thing.
I was very happy to get an essay question on the eye! That was my best topic. The most difficult part was the homeostasis question imo.
Reply 6
Razzbunny
I did the CCEA paper on Monday, I thought it went quite well. I looked at the spec paper on Sunday night and panicked a bit but they had it all sorted for the real thing.
I was very happy to get an essay question on the eye! That was my best topic. The most difficult part was the homeostasis question imo.

ah i really did not like the ecology. loved the essay though !! it was brilliant !!
ye homeostatis wasnt too bad. what did you think of muscle Q??
Reply 7
Just found this post today! I did the paper thought it was alright, apart from all the stupid ecology grrrr, wasnt feeeling the best that day then got results back and did really bad in it along with alot of other people in my year! =[ I got my paper back and i was soo shocked at some of the things i lost marks for, its absoultely ridiculous the way it was marked, 1 little minor spelling mistake or grammatical error in the essay lost you a qwc mark :angry: its not an english essay grrrrr, some of the things i had written were valid answers in relation to the question asked, but because that wasnt on their mark scheme they seemed reluctant to give the marks for it! Unfortunately i have to resit the paper in the summer =[
Reply 8
Hollyy91
Just found this post today! I did the paper thought it was alright, apart from all the stupid ecology grrrr, wasnt feeeling the best that day then got results back and did really bad in it along with alot of other people in my year! =[ I got my paper back and i was soo shocked at some of the things i lost marks for, its absoultely ridiculous the way it was marked, 1 little minor spelling mistake or grammatical error in the essay lost you a qwc mark :angry: its not an english essay grrrrr, some of the things i had written were valid answers in relation to the question asked, but because that wasnt on their mark scheme they seemed reluctant to give the marks for it! Unfortunately i have to resit the paper in the summer =[

yea I found that too. I only got 1 QWC.. why have the bio papers got so damn hard?!

Latest

Trending

Trending