The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hi, Happy that you found your conformity tool. I would be glad If you
could share this with me as Iam doing the research on the same
Hey all, as previously discussed this was 8 years ago and I have absolutely no recollection of even doing the work, never mind remembering which questionnaire I used - sorry!
Thank you
Hi! I'm actually looking for conformity scale too. Would you mind sharing the link you found? Please?Badly needed it for our research
Casi Nunca
Plz can you share a questionnaire as i am also doing the research on social conformity.Thankyou
Plz can you share a questionnaire as i am also doing the research on social conformity.Thankyou
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Hey all, as previously discussed this was 8 years ago and I have absolutely no recollection of even doing the work, never mind remembering which questionnaire I used - sorry!
I hope you would have your whole research copy....can you share that.
Original post by Asma Naseem
Plz can you share a questionnaire as i am also doing the research on social conformity.Thankyou I hope you would have your whole research copy....can you share that.

My god, this thread is 9 years old. I don't even remember doing the research project, never mind remember which questionnaire I used or have a copy of the research.

I've been through two degrees, three laptops, 4 jobs and 3 houses since then!!
Reply 28
Can i ask if what did you use? Please we really need it for our research
Do you still have the confirmity questionnaire? If so could you link it please

Latest

Trending

Trending