The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Ah I am in the same situation as you! What I am doing is going over all the section A,B and C then doing a practice paper, all one week into Easter then marking it seeing where I went wrong, revising the second week and doing a second practice paper marking and then some final revision and hopefully this will work XD. Good luck!
Reply 2
Flashcards! Aim-method-design-sample-procedure-results-issues and then just read and read and read until you've memorised them.

Though I'm not being funny but if you think 15 studies is bad you're going to hate A2!
Reply 3
.Hannah.
Flashcards! Aim-method-design-sample-procedure-results-issues and then just read and read and read until you've memorised them.

Though I'm not being funny but if you think 15 studies is bad you're going to hate A2!

Thanks for flashcard idea.
i have to to do this for A2.
.Hannah.

Mind me asking what you do in A2 psychology? :yikes:

Psychology is killing my soul at the moment; the workload for it- having to remember the details of all 15 core studies- is ginormous. Don't know how I'm going to remember it all. :/
Reply 5
I've got about 80 studies to learn for A2 :teehee:
Apparently you can get away with maybe about 50ish, but if you want as much choice as you can have (without studying for all 4 options obviously) on the paper, plus the stretch and challenge stuff for A* grades...
And you have to keep up the AS ones for unit 4 synoptic.
Whoever said A-level psychology was the easy option LIED :wink:
I'm hoping that because they're mainly really interesting they'll be easier to memorise. But I agree, there's a lot! We just finished the 15th one today.
Reply 7
.Hannah.
I've got about 80 studies to learn for A2 :teehee:
Apparently you can get away with maybe about 50ish, but if you want as much choice as you can have (without studying for all 4 options obviously) on the paper, plus the stretch and challenge stuff for A* grades...
And you have to keep up the AS ones for unit 4 synoptic.
Whoever said A-level psychology was the easy option LIED :wink:

Please tell me you are joking :eek3:
Reply 8
I do Economics, Politics and Psychology A2... Psychology is by far my hardest and most boring subject!!!
Reply 9
80!
easier exam board anyone.

Latest

Trending

Trending