The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sparkly-Star
Something must've been deleted. :yep:

Added in surely? Maths isn't my strong point.
mullac14
This seems like a nice/the right place to chill and talk about revision/ lack of it!

Hello all my name is callum! Looking forward to getting to know you guys/ girls on this particular section of the site! Consider this my "approaching the group of cool kids at a year 9 disco trying to butt in on the conversation" moment =)

Managed 6 hours on Wednesday down to 2 hours today... It was going so well!

Hey Callum!

You'll have your ups and downs like everyone else in regards to revision so don't worry, and you've started relatively early anyway.
Sparkly-Star
Yeah... uh pretty crap. Been feeling ill the last 6 days and it's just not getting much better. The worst part is the horrible, sick headache. Dunno how else to describe it. You?

I got a headache at the moment. :frown:
A&E has been boring today, hardly any patients. However, tomorrow is friday and according to the doctors it is usually busy. So hopefully it should be fun. :biggrin:

About revision hardly anything today. :frown:
I'm trying to do BIOL2 by this week aswell as half of C2.:smile:
Reply 183
I need to start some revision ffs :facepalm2:
RoadWarrior
arghh I bluddy hate this

i know. I think i put yes to the special support grant, but ive just checked the conditions and i dont. What do i do? ring them up?
I'm loving listening to Disney songs whilst 'revising'... Although some of them piss off the feminist in me/go against everything I stand for, but whatever, I never wanted to be a princess anyway. :haughty:
indie_couture
heya, im so confused with the special support grant, should i just put no and go for the maintenance grant? x

I think so... It's what I went for!
steffi.alexa
Added in surely? Maths isn't my strong point.

Haha I meant added lol! :laugh:

Master.K
A&E has been boring today, hardly any patients. However, tomorrow is friday and according to the doctors it is usually busy. So hopefully it should be fun. :biggrin:

I'm becoming an ER volunteer soon! I can't wait!! :woo: Apparently it's the right time to get started now as there will be a lot of events going on and stuff.
Narik
My bloody computer's got some ****ing Security Tool **** on it and it's irritating the crap out of me. I've saved half my files onto USB just in case everything goes and I have no idea how to fix it. It doesn't let me do system restore and everything else on the internet requires payment to remove it and I don't trust any of that **** anymore. ****ing AAAAAAAGH WHY BLOODY NOW!? :mad: I'm going to have to send my laptop to get fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's probably a fake program with embedded viruses in it. Download Spybot S & D which will get rid of it. Also use Ccleaner as it will get rid of a load of crap on PC's. Also get Spyware Doctor. Describe what's happening and I will try to help. I have years of experience in having to deal with a load of crap like that. :yep: I spent half a day the other day getting rid of a virus. You don't need to pay for programmes to get rid of them. You have to kill the thing from the root.
Master.K

Lol, if you like a bunch of sweary/aggressive drunk people, then yeah, you'll have fun :p:

What Bio board you on btw?
steffi.alexa
I think so... It's what I went for!

i dont fulfil the criteria, should i ring them up and say as it wont let me change it now!
Sparkly-Star
Haha I meant added lol!

I'm becoming an ER volunteer soon! I can't wait!! Apparently it's the right time to get started now as there will be a lot of events going on and stuff.
how did you hear about that?
Reply 192
LukethePianoMan
well done ur revision seems to be going well, what year r u in?

I'm in year 13. Though enjoyed year 12 so much I decided to do it twice! (grades were definitley a reason /sarcasm)

Needing to get an A from somewhere even though I'm very much a B grade student. Which is why I'm digging in now, 10 exams doesn't help either...

Ohh and aiming to do renewable energy at Exeter (ABB) if anybody wanted to know.
indie_couture
i know. I think i put yes to the special support grant, but ive just checked the conditions and i dont. What do i do? ring them up?

Yep, they should be able to change it :smile:
Sparkly-Star
Haha I meant added lol! :laugh:

I'm becoming an ER volunteer soon! I can't wait!! :woo: Apparently it's the right time to get started now as there will be a lot of events going on and stuff.

But how? The thread was closed... How does a post get added in... Ah, the important questions in life!

EDIT: Maybe it's the number of replies (ie not counting the first post by Jay) that we saw whilst it was open, but now it's closed it's the number of posts? I don't know haha, I'm tired.
Sparkly-Star

Woo!:woo:
It's about time. I'm so glad for you, have fun! :awesome:

RoadWarrior
Lol, if you like a bunch of sweary/aggressive drunk people, then yeah, you'll have fun :p:

What Bio board you on btw?

Maybe interesting was the word to use. :p:
I'm on AQA.:smile:
indie_couture
i dont fulfil the criteria, should i ring them up and say as it wont let me change it now!

You don't fulfill the criteria for a maintenance grant?
Reply 197
Manila Paper
I guess i'm kinda late for the 10,000th post :p:

Better late than never :sexface:

I've done 5 Maupassant Q's now for Prevert :sigh:

FML :colonhash:
I want the 10,000th post in this thread :p:
steffi.alexa
You don't fulfill the criteria for a maintenance grant?
no the special support grant xxx

Latest