The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

skipp
You could lie on your desk for 15minutes...gravity always seems heavier after an exam :sad:

I'd love to see the invigilator's face if we tried :rofl:

XDaydreamer
there's free time, education and future plans which apparently definitely come up in conversation, then the rest are customs and traditions, tourism, family relationships, problems of the young which is alcohol/smoking etc, equality of the sexes and I think that's it :confused: I think it's the same in all the exam boards because my friends at different schools are doing similar stuff

We have quite a bit for that. Do you want me to send you the questions we had or have you found yours? :smile:
How many exams are you all sitting? I've just found my entry sheet, and 8 exams over two weeks isn't too bad. :s-smilie:
Reply 382
I have 5.
4 maths and 1 physics.
So glad I'm not retaking anything :ahee:
WhereIsMyMind
How many exams are you all sitting? I've just found my entry sheet, and 8 exams over two weeks isn't too bad. :s-smilie:

4 exams plus one oral. 2 exams the week before half term, 2 the week after. Not too bad at all really! :biggrin:
ChopinNocturne
I'd love to see the invigilator's face if we tried :rofl:

Ooh. Invigilators.. :love: We have an Einstein lookalike here. :smile: It made Physics GCSE that little more fun.. :p:

Arggh! I'm procrastinating! :frown:
Mmm, 8 exams and 1 oral... Better start revising then....
maxfire
I have 5.
4 maths and 1 physics.
So glad I'm not retaking anything :ahee:

Maths and Physics, the only two subjects I hated.. :frown:

I'm glad I'm not resitting.. I know someone who has 12 exams. :mad: I think I'd probably die.. :RIP:

ChopinNocturne
4 exams plus one oral. 2 exams the week before half term, 2 the week after. Not too bad at all really! :biggrin:

Oral exams are always fun.. I blagged my way through French (only GCSE though). It was fun. :yep:
Reply 387
I'm going to the cinema to see some next ****** chick flick :indiff::nothing:
Should be fun :ahee:
maxfire

I'll come and watch the Chick Flick with yah :jiggy:
WhereIsMyMind
Oral exams are always fun.. I blagged my way through French (only GCSE though). It was fun. :yep:

Hahahaha, I make so many mistakes but apparently it's better to speak confidently and make loads of mistakes than be like "um.....je....voudrais...."
Suits me!! :biggrin:
Reply 390

Checklist:
• C3 Paper. 75/75
• C4 Paper. 69/75 - Lost 3 marks from forgetting to put +c after integrating :facepalm:].
• Biology Module 1 Complete Review.
• M1 Chapter 3 – complete it.

:woo:
Reply 391
JChoudhry
Yesterday, I built my PC :biggrin: It's still being sorted out because I installed the wrong windows :mad2: and then to clean my room which I am doing now and then OC'ing t.

Nice, I build mine aswell. Specs? :biggrin:
maxfire

What you going to see? :ninja:
Reply 393
Starless Eyes
I'll come and watch the Chick Flick with yah :jiggy:

Like we'd get any watching done.
Reply 394
WhereIsMyMind
What you going to see? :ninja:

i can't remember the name, but I remember thinking "oh god" when I saw the poster.
Reply 395
Methods all day!!!
Reply 396
WhereIsMyMind
Oral exams are always fun..

That's what she said. :ninja:
Maggz says:
*fanks xx
*tell the thread i say bai bai :mmm:
*i cba

Maxfire says bye, he's lazy :h:
Seems like everyone is doing a whole load of procrastinating today loool ...getting ready to go to an Economics revision class at college soon >.<
YdLeet
That's what she said. :ninja:

I see what you did there... :p:

Latest