The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Mater.k thats so ture lool i was doing a maths paper from them for practice and it said that 2(X+40) was 2X^2 + 80 lol
hazbaz
-

*Although, "plosive consonance" is better. Just a thought.

Messi
X
Big jump
Elmswood c 54/75!!!
Big improvement!!
Trig is impossible!!!
Reply 3983
Ughh anyone got any ideas what could be said about why Pound at thy paste is used for as plosive alliteration =/ i can only think of it being used to demonstrate anger
When are you guys getting study leave?
Master.K
AQA are soooo crap! OMG! :eek:
They have soooo many mistakes in the textbooks, and when I have a go at the exam style questions I get it RIGHT but the answers they have on the bloody MS is WRONG!

That's Nelson Thornes' fault, not AQA's - AQA would have picked them up in the exams. Either that or there are two correct answers.
:dontknow:

Sparkly-Star
Okay woke up late, had more than 9 hours sleep. :dry: I feel as though I am in the same position 3 weeks ago! :dry:

Let yourself get some sleep! Most health thingy-ma-bobs suggest 9 hours sleep for teenagers anyway! You're going to seriously burn out if you don't let yourself get enough sleep. :hugs: Try to not put so much pressure on yourself, you've been working so hard, you don't need to feel guilty for sleeping!
hazbaz
Ughh anyone got any ideas what could be said about why Pound at thy paste is used for as plosive alliteration =/ i can only think of it being used to demonstrate anger

That's fine. Also then talk about the syntax, say something like "*Insert poet's name* uses the short sentences in order to speed up the rhythm, which presents that..."

Messi
X
steffi.alexa
That's Nelson Thornes' fault, not AQA's - AQA would have picked them up in the exams. Either that or there are two correct answers.
:dontknow:

Let yourself get some sleep! Most health thingy-ma-bobs suggest 9 hours sleep for teenagers anyway! You're going to seriously burn out if you don't let yourself get enough sleep. :hugs: Try to not put so much pressure on yourself, you've been working so hard, you don't need to feel guilty for sleeping!

Okay then. :frown: It's just that I can't complete my work if I wake up late. :frown: & I need to get my other work done as well else it will get nowhere, again. I just need to find something that will cheer me up. I just dunno what... :p:
Reply 3988
Good Morning peoples..

TO DO Today:

- C1 Past Paper.
- 2 Chapters of C2.
- Some S1 Textbook work.
- Chemistry Unit 1.
- Physics Unit 1 and Past Paper.
- IF Theres time left, Few sections of Biology.

But first, a shower.. :teehee:
Reply 3989
Dr.Black Knight
When are you guys getting study leave?

No.. :sigh:
Nearly finished a C2 chapter! :woo:
Have to finish revising PHY4 today!!
somehow
YdLeet

How sad!!
that would be awful!!
YdLeet

Gutted....

Messi
X
Reply 3994
Sparkly-Star

:five:
Sparkly-Star
Okay then. :frown: It's just that I can't complete my work if I wake up late. :frown: & I need to get my other work done as well else it will get nowhere, again. I just need to find something that will cheer me up. I just dunno what... :p:

Well perhaps your timetable is too demanding? Getting enough sleep and looking after yourself is just as important as revision (says the girl with 5 hours sleep :rolleyes:). Not getting enough sleep leaves you sluggish, feeling worn out and unable to concentrate to your best. I don't want to sound like a mother, but please try to get some early nights in before your exams or you are going to burn out!

Maybe make a stricter routine that has you in bed by X time regardless of what's been completed? Then you can get up earlier?
Sparkly-Star

well done:yep:
Reply 3997
Dr.Black Knight
How sad!!
that would be awful!!

KingMessi
Gutted....

Messi
X

I know right? :frown:

But lessons cant be too bad when it comes to revision.. :yep:
Dr.Black Knight
well done:yep:

YdLeet
:five:

Thanks, I'm too excited about things like this. :erm: :laugh: Yeah but pretty much 2 more C2 chapters left for me to cover then just revision! :woo:
YdLeet
I know right? :frown:

But lessons cant be too bad when it comes to revision.. :yep:

Obviously they're not awful but 1-on-one is better.

Anyway, time to start myself.

Messi
X

Latest