The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

JayAyy
You know what, there's no point of me doing work tonight.

There probably isn't it, go to bed and sleep things over. You know after rain comes sunshine and this is true, it may not happen immediately there but there are loving and caring people out there even if it is a stranger. They may just put that smile on your face and believe me it will show you that this world can be a nice place. :smile:
Reply 5981
Da_hopeful_1
If you self teach a subject like maths. what has to be different. are there any techniques or important information u need to know about self teaching to get the best marks in the exams.

I'm allright at Maths. I'm not so allright at Physics. That's the difference. :sad:

Okay night night everyone. Bye! :p:
I forgot to say how my first day back at school was. Obviously since I had an awful last 2 weeks I was in a sulky mood and everybody was happy and smiley of course. I hated it so much, I tried to avoid everyone yet they're all trying to talk to me and crap. It was kind of rude the way I didn't socialize back but w/e. I can't wait to leave. I can't wait.
KingMessi
OK enough work. I'm not reaching full productivity yet, but I'm more or less at where I should be. If I pick things up after the Marathon on Sunday, fingers crossed I'll be fine.

JayAyy, I hope you're OK soon :console: -having suffered bouts of depression and regular bouts of feelings of worthlessness, I can perhaps slightly sympathise with you and know how much it sucks. PM me if you want to.

Goodnight everyone, see you all tomorrow.

Messi
X

Night messi x
Reply 5984
Narik
"Okay class turn to page 146, the formula for energy is h times f where h is planck's constant."

"sir what's planck's constant."

"It doesn't matter... *skips 10 pages*. Now we're done with this chapter, any questions?"

Haha this is so true.. :p: But on top of all that, one of them left without even telling the class, leaving us to rot in the s*** he put us. :sigh:
Reply 5985
YdLeet
Haha this is so true.. :p: But on top of all that, one of them left without even telling the class, leaving us to rot in the s*** he put us. :sigh:

:rofl: It's not like he was useful while he was here anyway. :ahee: Just imagine if he was reading this...:ninja:
I did a good 4 hours.

I'm altering my plan, I'm doing tonight's reading in the morning.

Other than that, here is what I have planned for tomorrow:
- 1 hour advanced English
- 1 hour History
- 1 hour Philosophy

Not a bad amount. I'm surprised I managed to fit this in, I'm seeing my gf to "celebrate" our 5 months anniversary.
Reply 5987
Narik
:rofl: It's not like he was useful while he was here anyway. :ahee: Just imagine if he was reading this...:ninja:

I remember asking him about; how he knew about video games and he said he's a member of many different forums :ninja:.. Meh, sometimes I regret staying at the same place. :sigh:
Sparkly-Star

I can't stop missing you.
Wish I was there with you.
WhereIsMyMind
Wish I was there with you.

Hmm... what song is this? :p:
Checklist:
Economics:
-Complete Unit 1 Elasticities revision

English Lit:
-Revise Tennyson poems: The Lady of Shalott and Mariana

Media (Coursework):
-Analysis of 3 scenes
-Draw a mock up of the layouts for my: front cover, contents page and double page spread of my linked production
-Plan ideas for an article for the double page spread
-Do intense research on Italian Vogue: The Black Issue and French Elle's use of 'plus size' models

:yep: :awesome:

Right, bed time me thinks.

:goodnight: :getmecoat: :vroam:
Sparkly-Star

Trey Songz...I used to love this song :rolleyes:
Sparkly-Star

Missing You - Trey Songz

hwalusimo1
Trey Songz...I used to love this song :rolleyes:

I've only recently come across it. It's amazingly cheesy, but I love it. :yep:

And I dedicate it to Sparkly-Star. :love:
Going to bed now as it takes me like 2 hours to get to sleep....fml. :facepalm:

Night guys!:wavey: :yawn:
WhereIsMyMind
Missing You - Trey Songz

Finally someone on TSR that like RnB. :ahee:
Actually done some notes on Biology Notes :biggrin:
....But failed to read some Chemistry :frown:

Oh well, tomorow I finish early so hopefully I can start some Chemistry then (:

Anyone still awake revising and on TSR?
WhereIsMyMind
Missing You - Trey Songz

WhereIsMyMind
I've only recently come across it. It's amazingly cheesy, but I love it. :yep:

And I dedicate it to Sparkly-Star. :love:

Aww thanks, I can't hear it atm cos I've no headphones but I will when I can. :cute:

Unknown-User
Actually done some notes on Biology Notes :biggrin:
....But failed to read some Chemistry :frown:

Oh well, tomorow I finish early so hopefully I can start some Chemistry then (:

Anyone still awake revising and on TSR?

Yes, I'm doing homework painfully slowly. :p:

Master.K
Finally someone on TSR that like RnB. :ahee:

I always liked R & B! :p:
Sparkly-Star

Yes, I'm doing homework painfully slowly. :p:

Haha I can't be bothered with Homework now, but I dont think the teachers mind that much now as they know we'll be revising for exams.

Ive just started my Chemistry Unit 2 revision :rolleyes: I doubt anything will stay in my head, but i'm going to read over some notes on Haloalkanes....fun times :p:

Can I ask what subjects you are studying?
Unknown-User
Haha I can't be bothered with Homework now, but I dont think the teachers mind that much now as they know we'll be revising for exams.

Ive just started my Chemistry Unit 2 revision :rolleyes: I doubt anything will stay in my head, but i'm going to read over some notes on Haloalkanes....fun times :p:

Can I ask what subjects you are studying?

My homework is on chemistry chapter 14, 15, 16 and there are about 50 or so exam - style questions that I need to do tonight. I'm not doing about another 30 M1 questions. The thing is I have done all the bits of homework but in my own form and in fact the very first week. It's just that I haven't done what they specifically asked me. Problem is at my school they take everything seriously. I'm a seriously serious person but even I'm not that serious. They care too much. :dry:

I do, bio (:grin:), chem (:love:), maths (:woo:) and further maths (:dry:)

Latest