Reply 781
beckaboos.
My brain is full of C4... yet i look at C2 and think EH?! :\

Differentiate y = 2^x NOW!
natty_d
:shh: People aren't supposed to know that :ninja:

Haha, well your rep and post count give that away anyway. Thanks again! :woo:
Reply 783
Ok, tomorrow WILL be physics dedicated. Sunday I will get all maths and economics out of the way :yep:

Tomorrow:

Unit 1 Spider Diagrams
1 Edexcel Unit 1 Paper
2 OCR Unit 1 Papers

Unit 2 Spider Diagrams
1 Edexcel UNit 2 Paper
2 OCR Unit 2 Papers

Unit 5 Spider Diagrams
1 Edexcel Unit 5 Paper
1 OCR Unit 4 Paper

:awesome:
Overclocking and fixing errors has taken me the whole day, so tomorrow morning for sure, I will work :rant:
Makaveli_The_Don
Jane isn't a MILF, she's never had kids. I'm disappointed in your lack of EE knowledge :frown: But I like your style, shagging women without even knowing them :sexface:
Just blackmail him in to bed with you, by saying you'll snitch to Amira if you don't get a piece of that Mmmmmm :colondollar:

Come with me, Hail Mary,
***** run quick, see,
what do we have here now?
Do you wanna ride or die?
La, la la la, la, la, la la
Reply 786
Narik
:shock: I just realised I have an extra gem because of you! Thank youuuu, even though this is so late. :rofl: I think I repped you a few days back so I can't even return it, even though it's titchy compared to yours. :biggrin:

Leave your name next time :wink:

I'm not subbed atm so I can't see who did it :frown:

Also I'm having a serious work fail atm. I may just do this differentiation chapter and go to bed.
Reply 787
natty_d
Leave your name next time :wink:

I Forgot. :facepalm:
Good luck with revision. :h:
Haha, listening to satirical German a capella songs so counts as revision :cool:
I find maths revision so hard to startt. Need some motivation.
Today i did :

Psychology unit 2 : Going over biological Psychology
decision maths 1 : Bubble sort algorithm

Wish i had done more but i might do an all nighter tonight so that list will hopefully increase =]
Just finished watching that Action Jackson video and Imma agree with JayAyy, its not a very good vid and doesnt really motivate me at all...if anything it puts me off revision :lolwut:
hwalusimo1
Just finished watching that Action Jackson video and Imma agree with JayAyy, its not a very good vid and doesnt really motivate me at all...if anything it puts me off revision :lolwut:

It's not a sure fire way of motivating people, that's for sure but some of the things are very true... He doesn't need to yell though.
I find Integration in C4 ridiculously hard
Reply 794
hwalusimo1

Alie. He's a clown, not a motivator :colonhash:
Reply 795
Da_hopeful_1
I find Integration in C4 ridiculously hard

:yep: Practise practise practise! I still have to master it properly because I still get stuck at times. :mad:
steffi.alexa
Is there anything you can do that is work, but doesn't require much brain power? That's what my vocab thing is, but now it's starting to motivate me - maybe there's something you can do that'll do that for you.

This isn't how it's going to be. I keep thinking that too, but you know what? This time doesn't have to be the same as last time! We can change it!

I've only started revision for one module, so I'm way behind you on that.

No not really tbh. Apart from reading psychology but I can't really read off of pc screens all that well. I really hope I can snap out of this soon, and praying that this is a phase. I might resort to leechblocking most sites tomorrow while I'm revising and see what that does.

I went away, layed down for a bit and had a 10 min nap then did the dishes and feel a little better now, just a little bit anxious. Might get ready for bed, tidy my room up a bit then watch eastenders in iplayer then go sleep. I think I'll be pretty relaxed after that then tomorrow after a nice day out I will plan what to do and force myself to start and think positive about it - its far too late to try again now.

:hugs: thanks
PS3 is going to be locked in the cupboard from 2mrw for the sake of my university degree =P
Da_hopeful_1
Today i did :

Psychology unit 2 : Going over biological Psychology
decision maths 1 : Bubble sort algorithm

Wish i had done more but i might do an all nighter tonight so that list will hopefully increase =]

Awesome, you doing the unit 2 as well in psy?

I've done all the notes now I just need get taught the biological approach (which I've done notes for already :mmm:) and learn everything.
Gosh. Fast-food sucks so much. I eat, it tastes of crap then I feel guilty for eating it then I demand for some more?!

Latest