The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Master.K
Ok seriously I'M OFF NOW!!!!!!
BYE GUYS! :wavey:
COME ON LATER! :sexface:

Master K. you should be ashamed lol. :laugh: How many times have you said this now?
Manila Paper
An Edate?
I'll do it :blush:

Not an e-date :curious: How absurd. A real date. You gotta link him behind the bike sheds. He may be a rapist though, so I advise you to go wearing on of these

Master.K
:laugh:
We should make a business in harrods! :sexface:
We'll turn the place white. :coma:

Even Mr. Al-Fayed couldn't afford us. And even he could, he'll probably accuse us and our white stuff of killing Princess Diana :colondollar:
Lets just open up a store on Oxford Street, our unique selling point could be "we make it snow everyday" :wink: :coma:
Makaveli_The_Don
Not an e-date :curious: How absurd. A real date. You gotta link him behind the bike sheds. He may be a rapist though, so I advise you to go wearing on of these

Even Mr. Al-Fayed couldn't afford us. And even he could, he'll probably accuse us and our white stuff of killing Princess Diana :colondollar:
Lets just open up a store on Oxford Street, our unique selling point could be "we make it snow everyday" :wink: :coma:

:rofl:
Master.K
I remember you! Barts and the London thread. :awesome:

I got 4 rejections ffs..and each uni said my application was perfect except for my UKCAT score of 642.5:blah:

I kind of lost way with my revision after my 4th rejection which I guess is natural but I'm refocusing to get my predicted grades of AAAA or better:ahee:

How is your app going?
Reply 1184
Master.K
But didn't you do module one in Jan?:s-smilie:

OCR Unit 2, has 2 modules. I thought you did it? :confused:
Reply 1185
Sakujo
I will finish physics today. :fuhrer:

:ditto: :yes:
Reply 1186
Master.K
But didn't you do module one in Jan?:s-smilie:

I did Unit 1. Now I just finished doing Module 1 of Unit 2. :smile:
Reply 1187
YdLeet

Three modules! Where have you been? :facepalm:
Have the next few weeks off work for revision, had a bit of a breakdown this morning haha. I have no idea how I'm going to get the grades for uni. :frown:
YdLeet

I'm on AQA.
Reply 1190
Narik
Three modules! Where have you been? :facepalm:

Oh's :facepalm2:

I thought module 2 was the whole of the next page. :p:
Reply 1191
Master.K
I'm on AQA.

Ah. The ISA you did, is identical to the one I did. :confused:
steffi.alexa
Have the next few weeks off work for revision, had a bit of a breakdown this morning haha. I have no idea how I'm going to get the grades for uni. :frown:

:hugs:
You ok now? Just don't panic and keep going with the revision bit by bit. You'll be fine :smile:
This thread is moving very fast!!
actually too fast!!
steffi.alexa

Hey, hope you're okay. :hugs:
steffi.alexa

Just revise!
That's the most you can do.
Forget about everything else and focus on your work. :smile:
:woo: Nearly finished 5 chapters of M1! :woo:
Bored :puppyeyes:
ChopinNocturne
:hugs:
You ok now? Just don't panic and keep going with the revision bit by bit. You'll be fine :smile:

Sparkly-Star
Hey, hope you're okay. :hugs:

Thanks guys. I'm not really okay right now, just clinging to the fact that soon I'll be seeing people about how I feel and hopefully things will improve, but they won't in time for my first exam and it's so hard to revise right now. :frown:

I've got to stop letting my emotional blow ups leak onto this thread, sorry guys.
steffi.alexa
Thanks guys. I'm not really okay right now, just clinging to the fact that soon I'll be seeing people about how I feel and hopefully things will improve, but they won't in time for my first exam and it's so hard to revise right now. :frown:

I've got to stop letting my emotional blow ups leak onto this thread, sorry guys.

:hugs: Don't worry, try to block those horrible thoughts out if you can so you can revise. :jumphug:

Latest