The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Da_hopeful_1
mee :smile:

:woo:
Sparkly-Star
Guys, I'm sorry if I forget to reply from time to time I get far too many quotes. :dry:

I guess this is party my fault. I quote almost everything just to make sure u c it. Oops ive done it again :/
50×π180=5π18=0.87350 \times \frac{\pi}{180} = \frac{5 \pi}{18} = 0.873
Manila Paper
Sooo, who has missed me? :cute:

I've missed you :sad:

Manila Paper
I'm jealous. I wish I had love too :emo:

We do love you, be happy :flutter:
wizard710
I wish it was sunny here. The sun is trying to break through and it is quite warm but not sunny

It's the opposite here, sunny but still quite chilly! :s-smilie:
Today's plan (provisional) :

Finish spider diagrams on psychology studies
Ligand reactions - chemistry ( Make notes and do questions )
Decisiion maths - Kruskal's, Prim's and Dijkstra's algorithm(s)
C2- Chapter 6 Radians
Psychology Unit 2 Questions - Biological/Learning approach
Revise chem unit 1 - Topic of my choosing

Let's get cracking guys
ChopinNocturne
I've missed you :sad:

We do love you, be happy :flutter:

:party:
Next up: going to go over Alkanes for chemistry Unit 1 :smile:
Manila Paper
:party:

Much better :yes:
I think i shall now take a 5 minute break and then proceed with the revision in my garden. The weather is absolutely sexy :biggrin:
Oh crap. Now there's a clash because i wish to watch the chelsea match at 5:30. I Better get cracking with these alkanes then :P
The one exam which i havent even touched is critical thinking. It's like in a whole different language, even though its standard english. I find it extremely hard.
Da_hopeful_1
Oh crap. Now there's a clash because i wish to watch the chelsea match at 5:30. I Better get cracking with these alkanes then :P

Was there a pun there that I've missed? :s-smilie:

I think I may digress from my schedule and take Tess to read in the garden, which I was going to do tomorrow, and do the French tomorrow....this weather is too good to miss!
Da_hopeful_1
I guess this is party my fault. I quote almost everything just to make sure u c it. Oops ive done it again :/

Haha don't worry, it's not just you. :yep:
natty_d
Don't ask for rep :shh: :p:

I've just done 5 hours at the library and finished C3! yay :proud:

I'm not really asking for it. :sexface:
Economics Unit 1 Data Response Question :pinch: Here it goes....

(P.S Who does AQA Economics on this thread? Quote me if u do- Imma be needing ur help for this as I do not remember a single fing from Unit 1 LOOOL :biggrin:)
Reply 1396
Went through the Unit 4 2010 physics paper with the mark scheme.

2 more past papers and that should be ok until later.
I've just got stuck on a couple questions about alkanes.

1) Why are fossil fuels regarded as a finite resource ?
2) Explain why the different fractions of crude oil are collected at different temperatures ?

I would appreciate some help with these two questions
ChopinNocturne
Was there a pun there that I've missed? :s-smilie:

I think I may digress from my schedule and take Tess to read in the garden, which I was going to do tomorrow, and do the French tomorrow....this weather is too good to miss!

There was indeed a pun in there. It wasn't intended though. Honest :colondollar:
I've now finished all of the vocab for my exam (will go over it at the end of the day) and tidied my room. Now to do some Biology :biggrin:

Latest