The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

so er,.after a week or so of intense revision-ish i decide to attempt a physics paper..the result..15/60 LOOL.. i may have to double my efforts from now on in
Da_hopeful_1
I think i need a bigger room as my books and folders are just all over the place. My bed is covered with paper and so is my desk. It's all just a clutter of notes. Is it my poor organising or just the level of work that is required for A2

Your poor organisation :yep: :p:
I sorted out all my work from the year today, it was in various folders but I now have a lever arch file for every subject with dividers and everything :woo: I feel very organised!
I give up on this stupid 25 mark question :mad: :stomp: :colonhash:
Da_hopeful_1
I think i need a bigger room as my books and folders are just all over the place. My bed is covered with paper and so is my desk. It's all just a clutter of notes. Is it my poor organising or just the level of work that is required for A2

Lol im osrta the same..i have only been able to sleep on half my bed these holidays because the other half has lots of books and notes and stuff which cannot be moved or it will disrupt the way ive organised it.. i was even asking my mum if i could bring the ironong board into my room to put some of my books on lol..
Yeaaa Millikans experiment :biggrin: I like the past physics papers..
Da_hopeful_1

haha, I had all my revision stuff spread alll over my brother's room
Then he came back from uni and wanted his room back, pfffft :frown:
Done so far

-Clean my room first and foremost before I do any form of revision/essay :woo:
-Need to finish that damn essay
-Do those stupid Economics data response questions that my dad's making me do for Sunday Just need to write it up neatly cos I know that my dad will give me nonsense about presentation KMT :colonhash:
-Contact my media teacher about my coursework :yep:
-Continue finishing my revision timetable :yep:

After I write up my answer for Economics neatly, I think Im gonna continue with my revision plan :yep: :biggrin: :woo: :love:
I'm having trouble concentrating now. :frown: My Dad playing drums probably isn't helping haha :p:
steffi.alexa
I'm having trouble concentrating now. :frown: My Dad playing drums probably isn't helping haha :p:

Awesome. Is he any good?
steffi.alexa

haha at least that's a legitimate excuse to be distracted :p:
I just can't bring myself to get back to revising :frown:
Tzarchasm
Awesome. Is he any good?

Well he only started taking lessons after Christmas, so...

XDaydreamer
haha at least that's a legitimate excuse to be distracted :p:
I just can't bring myself to get back to revising :frown:

Not really, I'm being lazy :frown:

I think we both just have to force ourselves (since I posted last I have been working, but not as much as I could).
Tzarchasm
Awesome. Is he any good?

what does your sig mean ? :p:
Reply 1592
I just finished making notes on Ch.4 Chemistry. :smile: Tommorow I intend to do a lot more as I was rather busy today...I'll do Ch.5 and Ch.6 atleast.

At 9, I'll do M1 for about 2 hours. :jive:
Doughboy
Ligands are in AS? Which board are on?

Edexcel mate :smile:
Remarqable M
definetly your poor organisation skills:p:

haha. probably true :P
Reply 1595
Only done 3 physics past papers today :colonhash:

Going to make up for it by doing 7 tomorrow :awesome:

Tomorrow's Plan:

- Physics OCR Papers (5)
- Physics Edexcel Papers (2)
- Economics Unit 3 notes

A trip to WHSmith is in order :awesome:
ChopinNocturne
Your poor organisation :yep: :p:
I sorted out all my work from the year today, it was in various folders but I now have a lever arch file for every subject with dividers and everything :woo: I feel very organised!

oh maynn. i wish my organisation skills were as good as your's I've bought folders and dividers but somehow even after filing my work, i always end up with loose sheets and piles of clutter
emanuel_arsenalfc
Lol im osrta the same..i have only been able to sleep on half my bed these holidays because the other half has lots of books and notes and stuff which cannot be moved or it will disrupt the way ive organised it.. i was even asking my mum if i could bring the ironong board into my room to put some of my books on lol..

LOOL haha desperate times eyy
I once asked my mum to remove the food and cans from a table and bring the table to my room. She obliged :smile:
XDaydreamer
haha, I had all my revision stuff spread alll over my brother's room
Then he came back from uni and wanted his room back, pfffft :frown:

lool. my brother doesn't even have a room so thats a no go My sister is always in her room and busy with her stuff so i cant ask for any favours their either :/
XDaydreamer
what does your sig mean ? :p:

Lord's prayer in Aramaic. :biggrin:

Latest