The Student Room Group

What do I do now!?

Well this has annoyed me, been working on a university project with an admittedly less than perfect attitude over the past couple of weeks with three other guys.

We just about finished it all save for a few bits and bobs that we've decided we don't have time to do.

Deadline today, we are supposed to present the work... its not awesome or even good but it would pass. Thing is, a couple of these guys are changing courses or whatever next year so they just don't care and won't be turning up to the presentation. The other guy, I can't even get in touch with, seems like his phone is disconnected.

So I'm only one left wanting to hand this work in; if just for the pass but I've only got a quarter of the presentation.

Totally confused as to what I'm gonna do now and very ****** off.
You should talk to the lecturer. Although, they may say that you should have spoken to them sooner if you knew these guys didn't care. Really hope they turn up though, that's completely unfair and immature to just not turn up.
It's very selfish of the other members of your group not to put in any effort or turn up. Just because they don't care whether they pass or fail, doesn't mean you should suffer! Go and see your lecturer at the nearest possible opportunity and explain the situation. If you can't even get hold of one of your group then how should you be expected to work together?

Latest

Trending

Trending