The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Conditional offer - Got your accommodation yet?

I got a package from Bham (and my sis) just 6 days after results day.

When i filled in the application form, i specifically asked to have a room in maple bank (coz its the cheapest!) and also asked if it was possible to be in the same block or even in the same flat as my sis.

When i say specifically asked i mean in "Any additional comments" i wrote Maple bank please! :biggrin: and please in same flat or block as ucas no......

Heard from them and they have given me Maple bank and also me and my sis are in the same flat! Now i just gotta save up for freshers week :cheers:

anyone else heard...or in Maple bank? :cool:
Reply 1
i heard today and got elgar court, the place asked for. it's taking a bit longer to sort out though because it says its a smoking room, but apparently isn't, so i need a new contract now.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Tennis courts! la di da.... I definately need to find friends who have en-suite so i can use their shower tho
I know someone going to Maple Bank. I've yet to receive my accommodation though :frown:
Reply 4
waiting to get my accomodatio as well.
called them up and they said i havent been allotted accomodation yet and it will take a week or two
Still waiting aswell!
Reply 6
Got mine through the post today........Hunter Court. Im pleased to have the bathroom and internet connection!

Latest

Trending

Trending