The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
h-star
I'm okay, just doing some work for once :lol: What time is it where you are?

:top:

12:39 pm (afternoon)
Reply 181
AliciaJ703

12:39 pm (afternoon)

Oh so we are 5 hours ahead :beard:

My mum and sisters are going to Canada in the summer but they might go to America for a bit as well, I have family in Minneapolis :yep:
Reply 182
h-star

My mum and sisters are going to Canada in the summer but they might go to America for a bit as well, I have family in Minneapolis :yep:

Yeah, it's only a five hour difference. That would be nice.
h-star

I heard that place is renamed to 'Somalia' :beard:
Sephirona
Nice :coma: I played footy on wednesday and was placed up front, I was scoring goals with my left! I'm so comfortable with my left foot nowadays. :biggrin:

Today track season started, and I did a poor 400m run (53secs) but since it's my first race of the season it's aight. Hoping for a sub 50 this year, pray for me. :biggrin: :awesome:

I'm working on my left foot. It's getting better. Went football today but hardly anyone turned up because it was raining. Typical Africans. :no:
Mastermind`
I'm working on my left foot. It's getting better. Went football today but hardly anyone turned up because it was raining. Typical Africans. :no:

Yea the more you use it the more comfortable it gets. :biggrin: :rofl: Africans and their fear of a non sunny weather. I was going to play footy saturday evening at a powerleague field with somalis but it started raining a bit and everyone left. :sigh:
Reply 186
AliciaJ703
Yeah, it's only a five hour difference. That would be nice.

Yeah, I would come too but I need to raise funds for uni :emo: lol
Reply 187
Sephirona

:mmm: I've heard that most of the people living there are Somali :beard:
Reply 188
In other news, I haven't got my polling card yet, and Seph has a formspring :holmes:
Sephirona

I went there along with a couple of other states/Citys when I went America two years ago. I remember hearing something like outside Somalia it holds the biggest population of Somali people...and I went to like a Somali shopping mall :p:

Also Minneapolis is pretty nice all together. It has the biggest shopping mall in America called "The mall of America" I think. Funny, it has a Cinema,theme park and aquarium inside aswell :lol:
Reply 190
FinalFlash
I went there along with a couple of other states/Citys when I went America two years ago. I remember hearing something like outside Somalia it holds the biggest population of Somali people...and I went to like a Somali shopping mall :p:

Also Minneapolis is pretty nice all together. It has the biggest shopping mall in America called "The mall of America" I think. Funny, it has a Cinema,theme park and aquarium inside aswell :lol:

A whole theme park?! Hah, that sounds so cool :cool:

You know there's a Somali 'shopping centre' in Southall :yep:
Reply 191
h-star
Yeah, I would come too but I need to raise funds for uni :emo: lol

I definitely understand. :yep:
h-star
A whole theme park?! Hah, that sounds so cool :cool:

You know there's a Somali 'shopping centre' in Southall :yep:

Yeh pretty crazy.

I've never been Southall. Tbh I don't really go South or West London at all. North, East and City for me :yep:

Spoiler

FinalFlash

:rofl: I need to go there! I've got an aunt living there. :yep:
AliciaJ703
I'm good. :biggrin: How about yourself?

I'm also good. Might do something useful today! :tong:
+ polarity -

I'm also good. Might do something useful today! :tong:

Make sure you use protection. :lolwut:
Sephirona
Make sure you use protection. :lolwut:

:nothing: