Reply 1981
Stricof
I try :sexface:

Yes, you do. :wink:
AliciaJ703
You know we :love: to eat :p:

My place is in the kitchen :biggrin:

I wouldn't know, I have never been :emo:

All the Americans I have ever met have always been really, really, really nice :smile:
Reply 1983
Moe Lester
I wouldn't know, I have never been :emo:

All the Americans I have ever met have always been really, really, really nice :smile:

You should visit one day. :yep: We only attack if we want something you have of value. :p: Hopefully, I can continue this American tradition. :smile:
Reply 1984
Moe Lester
It's okay, you are associated with people like Polarity, Mastermind and Moe Lester. You cool :gangster:

:king1:
Reply 1985
AliciaJ703
:lol:

Don't worry. :p: Although, I do wonder if I will be spotted at King's next year. :ninja:

That would be quite funny if someone came up to you and said "Hi! Are you Alicia from TSR?" :rofl:
h-star
:king1:

how was maths??
Reply 1987
emanuel_arsenalfc
how was maths??

Hey! :h: C1 was good, M1 was a different story :nopity: I think I did ok though, atleast enough for a C :s-smilie: How have your exams been so far?
Reply 1988
h-star
That would be quite funny if someone came up to you and said "Hi! Are you Alicia from TSR?" :rofl:

I know, I would have to admit it too or fear of neg later. :o: Hopefully, it will happen when I'm alone rather than with people because it will make my confession less of a shock. :p:
h-star
Hey! :h: C1 was good, M1 was a different story :nopity: I think I did ok though, atleast enough for a C :s-smilie: How have your exams been so far?

ok..so optimistic signs :smile:

erm just the two german ones done..the bulk of it is to come :afraid:..chemisty is the first monday back after half term :frown:
Reply 1990
AliciaJ703
I know, I would have to admit it too or fear of neg later. :o: Hopefully, it will happen when I'm alone rather than with people because it will make my confession less of a shock. :p:

Lol, either way I doubt it would happen, there's thousands of people on TSR and no one can really find you unless they actively looking for you tbh
Reply 1991
emanuel_arsenalfc
ok..so optimistic signs :smile:

erm just the two german ones done..the bulk of it is to come :afraid:..chemisty is the first monday back after half term :frown:

Chemistry.. I got 35/100 on my mock :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
Reply 1992
h-star
Lol, either way I doubt it would happen, there's thousands of people on TSR and no one can really find you unless they actively looking for you tbh

That's true but an American stands out like a sore thumb. :p:
h-star
Chemistry.. I got 35/100 on my mock :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

i got 58 and then 63 out of 120 in my mocks :frown:

failure looms :emo:
Reply 1994
AliciaJ703
That's true but an American stands out like a sore thumb. :p:

Hahah I guess that's true, I'd hide if I were you :afraid:
Reply 1995
Cheer up H - star and Emanuel :smile:
Reply 1996
emanuel_arsenalfc
i got 58 and then 63 out of 120 in my mocks :frown:

failure looms :emo:

Ouch, good luck man, is this unit 5?
Reply 1997
h-star
Hahah I guess that's true, I'd hide if I were you :afraid:

I will just say I'm a Canadian with a Southern accent, this should confuse them. :p:
h-star
Ouch, good luck man, is this unit 5?

:sadnod:..its on the 17th..:afraid:
AliciaJ703
Cheer up H - star and Emanuel :smile:

Latest