Eclectic Styles

I don't understand. Is this A7x?
+ polarity -
I don't understand. Is this A7x?

You can find some of the oddest stuff on YouTube:

?!
check out this strange neg rep I got.

"received on: 08-05-2010 18:01
You think your hard becuase you live in "london,". dont discuss next mans beef like its yours. just cause you live there doesnt make you hard. croydons not the ******* hood so dont act like it is, just like me saying orpington and bromley is the hood. its the suburbs, dont make it out to be something it isnt. it has nice houses and schools. because you come from croydon doesnt mean you have struggled, look at all of the oppurtuniuties in croydon e.g schools."
my guess is that its from sk007 in one of his guises. The weird thing about it is that this comment came from me saying in another thread that Danny Mithcell from Eastenders is "not as bas a fatboy" :lolwut:

anyway I'm off to do some revision now and hopefully won't be back until past 9 :ciao:
Reply 584
Mastermind`
I'm touched :fan: I'm good, just tired. Trying to do work and failing. I lie to myself and think I can do work at home. I should go to the library more often. :nopity:

Sorry, I'm going to quote you in here, MM. Go and work :whip: Oluwafypo can be your study buddy :mmm:

Have you been to Tanzania yet? How was it? :smile:
natty_d
Sorry, I'm going to quote you in here, MM. Go and work :whip: Oluwafypo can be your study buddy :mmm:

Have you been to Tanzania yet? How was it? :smile:

It's all kicking off in there :nutcase: I cba to do work, I'll just have to spend the next week in the library. :frown:

Nah I'm going in August hopefully. I can't wait. :excited:
Reply 586
Mastermind`
It's all kicking off in there :nutcase: I cba to do work, I'll just have to spend the next week in the library. :frown:

Nah I'm going in August hopefully. I can't wait. :excited:

Lol, I know just :facepalm2: tbh.

Oh right. I need to and visit parts of Africa, especially Nigeria - I feel embarrassed when people ask me if I've ever 'been back home' but I haven't :sad:
natty_d
Lol, I know just :facepalm2: tbh.

Oh right. I need to and visit parts of Africa, especially Nigeria - I feel embarrassed when people ask me if I've ever 'been back home' but I haven't :sad:

You've never been to Nigeria? :eek3: You don't even deserve to be called Oluwa :no:
Reply 588
Fellow Igbos, why is this thread so dead nowdays?
I don't think thread members have started watching the new thread? :dontknow:

And there aren't many Igbos here, thankfully. :talkhand:
Reply 590
Or.... exams :afraid: and you know African parents! I'm pretty sure everyone is studying :holmes:
As if sk007 can read. :plz2:
Reply 592
I just remembered, someone bought up Babatunde the other day at school and I was the only person that knew about it, I felt like :smug:
erm... beast. :h:
Reply 594
lol :smile:
:holmes:
omg flowermaster has a gold gem!!1 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Mastermind`

yup :awesome:

2nd yellow to go :colone:
Mastermind`

:laugh: