The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tha_Black_Shinobi

lol. tbf it does annoy me when I get on a bus and people cant take the initiative to move when there is clearly enough space. The worse is when the bus drives past my stop when becaause the bottom deck is full but I can see empty seats on the top deck. Bus drivers can be massive pricks sometimes though. Especially school bus drivers. The funniest is when people bundle onto the bus after school and some drivers turn the engine off and say they aint moving till all the people from my school get off :rofl:

it pisses me off as well adn it happens all the time with my bus..i have to walk to the bus stop about 3 stops back to get standing space on the bus..and omg u havent seen the rants i make when people are too scared to go upstairs..sometimes i just shout **** sake and push my way up, acting like a badman loool..you have to do a bop and go sit at the back when you act like that or else people will think you're a pussy
AliciaJ703
:blah:

Spoiler

You can't deny it!

And if you still think you can, then you need to watch this.

Embedded for lazies:

Spoiler

Reply 782
emanuel_arsenalfc
its on bbc3 and iplayer :smile:

I know. I need to revise first, silly boy :p: Or at least go over my notes :h:

Tha_Black_Shinobi
Nottingham (university of) to dow Law. WBU?

Warwick - MORSE :o: Hopefully :afraid:

h-star
Is your oral tomorrow? :pinch: Good luck! :hugs:

:sadnod: Let's hope I don't get asked about Euthanasia :sigh:

AliciaJ703
I understand how you feel, I felt the same for 8 years. Just stay focused regardless of who is in leadership. :smile:

I'm just glad there is a massive backlash against the Tories amongst the youth. I also feel bad for my young friends who voted Lib Dem to vote against the Tories and now feel totally misled :frown: Labour will be back soon enough.
h-star
The Fatboy character is just pure lulz, I hardly watch it though :mmm:
Well, It's going better, I spent 6 hours in the library doing maths today :holmes: How about you?

6hours? omg kill me now..:frown::frown: erm i did only german today because i have my oral tomorrow, but i did have an hour and a half on chemistry in the afternoon..
Reply 784
Eclectic Styles
You can't deny it!

And if you still think you can, then you need to watch this.

Embedded for lazies:

Spoiler

I'm going to be nice - STFU :mad:
Reply 785
natty_d
:sadnod: Let's hope I don't get asked about Euthanasia :sigh:

:lolwut: Euthanasia in a languages exam?!
Reply 786
natty_d
I'm just glad there is a massive backlash against the Tories amongst the youth. I also feel bad for my young friends who voted Lib Dem to vote against the Tories and now feel totally misled :frown: Labour will be back soon enough.

Sometimes this can serve a better purpose for Labour to regroup but Clegg is trying to make a name for himself. The rise of the third party.
Reply 787
emanuel_arsenalfc
6hours? omg kill me now..:frown::frown: erm i did only german today because i have my oral tomorrow, but i did have an hour and a half on chemistry in the afternoon..

I was learning the syllabus, the exam is in 2 weeks and I only just realised I know almost nothing :colondollar:

Woah, you have your oral tomorrow too? Good luck! :h:
h-star
I was learning the syllabus, the exam is in 2 weeks and I only just realised I know almost nothing :colondollar:

Woah, you have your oral tomorrow too? Good luck! :h:

lool oh dear..im in the saem situation for one of my retakes which is also 10days away :afraid:

yeh..thanks:biggrin:
I finish school at 1.00 tomorrow I am gonna head off to the library tomorrow and crack it out till 8.00 so you wont see my on TSR till later. I need to make up for all the time which I have wasted procrastinating from now on
AliciaJ703
I'm going to be nice - STFU :mad:

I could continue this for ages...:yeah:

But seriously, Alicia, please do watch that film. I really recommend you do. Not because of the Obama hate and all that, but because you're an intelligent girl and you need to get up to speed with the `real stuff` going down in your Government over there.

America is going down a slipperly slope at the moment and it's truely turning to a police state over there, particularly in the South-West.

You don't have to watch all of it in one sitting. Do it bit by bit. I can tell you, though, that all the friends and collegemates I've linked, shown and watched the film with over a takeaway (imagine that, eh?) have had their perceptions totally changed over how the world really does operate.

It's not some crackpot conspiracy theorist mumbo-jumbo; it's proven, 100% true stuff that is going on.

One brilliant example just to finish off with this is the example of US Marines who are now being used gardners in growing poppies for processing into heroin over in Afganistan. This was widely known for years by many people over here in the UK who were `in the know` but now it's just being plain reported in the news with the ******** spin of "oh, if we don't grow it and ship it out then the Al-Queida will and get lots of money from it." And yet, the US Military is fine to do it but when your average American citizen is caught with some weed in their pocket, it's straight off to jail with a draconian sentence and no due process.

In fact, this Fox News `report` (phffftt) just goes to show how ballsy Murdoch and his crew are when it comes to this stuff, my God...
Reply 791
Tha_Black_Shinobi
I finish school at 1.00 tomorrow I am gonna head off to the library tomorrow and crack it out till 8.00 so you wont see my on TSR till later. I need to make up for all the time which I have wasted procrastinating from now on

:top:
Reply 792
emanuel_arsenalfc
lool oh dear..im in the saem situation for one of my retakes which is also 10days away :afraid:

yeh..thanks:biggrin:

Lol, we all need to start pulling our weight, uni offers and all, not that it matters now :rolleyes:
h-star
Lol, we all need to start pulling our weight, uni offers and all, not that it matters now :rolleyes:

real talk. BTW are any of the A2 lot gonna request bans when it gets closer to exam time
Reply 794
Eclectic Styles
I could continue this for ages...:yeah:

But seriously, Alicia, please do watch that film. I really recommend you do. Not because of the Obama hate and all that, but because you're an intelligent girl and you need to get up to speed with the `real stuff` going down in your Government over there.

America is going down a slipperly slope at the moment and it's truely turning to a police state over there, particularly in the South-West.

You don't have to watch all of it in one sitting. Do it bit by bit. I can tell you, though, that all the friends and collegemates I've linked, shown and watched the film with over a takeaway (imagine that, eh?) have had their perceptions totally changed over how the world really does operate.

It's not some crackpot conspiracy theorist mumbo-jumbo; it's proven, 100% true stuff that is going on.

One brilliant example just to finish off with this is the example of US Marines who are now being used gardners in growing poppies for processing into heroin over in Afganistan. This was widely known for years by many people over here in the UK who were `in the know` but now it's just being plain reported in the news with the ******** spin of "oh, if we don't grow it and ship it out then the Al-Queida will and get lots of money from it." And yet, the US Military is fine to do it but when your average American citizen is caught with some weed in their pocket, it's straight off to jail with a draconian sentence and no due process.

In fact, this Fox News `report` (phffftt) just goes to show how ballsy Murdoch and his crew are when it comes to this stuff, my God...

:shh:

Spoiler

Reply 795
Tha_Black_Shinobi
real talk. BTW are any of the A2 lot gonna request bans when it gets closer to exam time

Nope. I will find the will power from somewhere :p: Seriously, I turned off my laptop so that I could do my chemistry homework only to find that I needed the internet to do it. So here I am :sigh:
Reply 796
Guess who's back :sexface:

On another note wtf happened to the last thread? Why is there a new thread? Bah, confound these silly technicalities! :rant:
Reply 797
:d
Reply 798
sango
Guess who's back :sexface:

On another note wtf happened to the last thread? Why is there a new thread? Bah, confound these silly technicalities! :rant:

Sangooooo :heart: Where have you been?!

When you get to 10,000 posts you have to start a new thread :dontknow:
Reply 799
h-star
Sangooooo :heart: Where have you been?!

When you get to 10,000 posts you have to start a new thread :dontknow:

I banned myself on request, not that it made a difference, I still flunked my exams. Anyway you quoted me yesterday but the thread got locked. What did you say? If I remember correctly it was something about Somalians being an inferior race...

Latest