The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
+ polarity -
The West Midlands conurbation :headbang:

but a nice part. Sort of.

:nothing:

I'm such a slacker, instead of doing my work I am reading about politicians on wikipedia :sigh:
h-star
:nothing:

I'm such a slacker, instead of doing my work I am reading about politicians on wikipedia :sigh:

Instead of working, I'm talking to you! How's that for wasting time?!

Spoiler

oi!! london is awesome :fyi:
Reply 983
+ polarity -
Instead of working, I'm talking to you! How's that for wasting time?!

Spoiler

Yes, there is still time, 2am is my cut off point really, then I really need to sleep!

I've moved on to monarchs. :sigh: David Cameron is related.. to the Queen (in a really long winded way, but still)

Ooooh 999 :mmm:
h-star
Yes, there is still time, 2am is my cut off point really, then I really need to sleep!

I've moved on to monarchs. :sigh: David Cameron is related.. to the Queen (in a really long winded way, but still)

Ooooh 999 :mmm:

:gah:

I'm not surprised. :pierre:

My cut off this week seems to be 21:00, but I feel like working atm. :dumbells:

1x10³
Reply 985
+ polarity -
:gah:

I'm not surprised. :pierre:

My cut off this week seems to be 21:00, but I feel like working atm. :dumbells:

1x10³

I don't but transition metals aren't going to learn themselves :yawn:

This is what you call a palindrome?
h-star
I don't but transition metals aren't going to learn themselves :yawn:

This is what you call a palindrome?

Yo, neither is potential flow, amirite?!

:yep: 1001 is a nice one to get. 1001 uses, etc.
Reply 987
+ polarity -
Yo, neither is potential flow, amirite?!

:yep: 1001 is a nice one to get. 1001 uses, etc.

You are lol

:beard:
Reply 988
Stricof
Oh my...

I love American Neo Cons... They make me feel warm inside...oh wait
Hehe

The English debate is raging again in the U.S. while funding for foreign language classes, especially, Spanish is being cut from most school budgets. It's ridiculous and merely political theater.
AliciaJ703
The English debate is raging again in the U.S. while funding for foreign language classes, especially, Spanish is being cut from most school budgets. It's ridiculous and merely political theater.

It's all part of trying to engineer racial disputs in the US again, except this time with Hispanics and illegal immigrants coming up and into the US through the border between them and Mexico.

The South-West has really gone to **** in the last few years, damm...

This is going to turn ugly unless someone steps back and tries to put some sense into the idiota Cyoa c Cyoa's and Whitey...

And even Rob Redding is getting miffed off over this whole thing. It's taking the miff, real-bad, man!

But...one thing, out of all thing, is for certain...

There will be blood.

(Yes...)
Stricof
I'll forward you the PM :h:
Im good thanks.
And you? Much exams coming up?

yeah im alright.. uh huh a lot of them too :sigh: as also shown by countdown in the sig lol..
I think CCBB showed me this, but I'm just watching it now, and I like everything about it.

I hope she's not a Freemason. :innocent:
Reply 992
Eclectic Styles
It's all part of trying to engineer racial disputs in the US again, except this time with Hispanics and illegal immigrants coming up and into the US through the border between them and Mexico.
The South-West has really gone to **** in the last few years, damm...
This is going to turn ugly unless someone steps back and tries to put some sense into the idiota Cyoa c Cyoa's and Whitey...
And even Rob Redding is getting miffed off over this whole thing. It's taking the miff, real-bad, man!
But...one thing, out of all thing, is for certain...
There will be blood.

There won’t be any blood rather a comprehensive immigration reform bill in Congress. Most of the West belonged to Mexico and not all Hispanic Americans are illegal and this is why Arizona’s new law amounts to nothing more than racial profiling.

Stricof
Hmm, isn't spanish a substantially spoken language in the States?

It’s the second language spoken in the U.S. though most of it is attributed to its native speakers or those Americans who live in cities or states with large Hispanic populations. My Spanish is deceit but I’ve never become fluent.

+ polarity -
I think CCBB showed me this, but I'm just watching it now, and I like everything about it.

I hope she's not a Freemason. :innocent:

I can’t believe you. Obviously, you haven’t been in the Music forum because I’ve had a thread about Janelle Monae for weeks now. :mad: I like her too, she’s the same artist with the Cold War clip I posted on here.
AliciaJ703
I can’t believe you. Obviously, you haven’t been in the Music forum because I’ve had a thread about Janelle Monae for weeks now. :mad: I like her too, she’s the same artist with the Cold War clip I posted on here.

I rarely enter the Music forum :o:
Reply 994
+ polarity -
I rarely enter the Music forum :o:

Check it out sometime. :yep:
Reply 995
Five more days...
Until you're in England? :ahee: No, that would be far too early. Until what?
Reply 997
+ polarity -
Until you're in England? :ahee: No, that would be far too early. Until what?

About 4 more months until I'm in jolly ol' England but five more days until I take my mini break from TSR until Sept./Oct.
AliciaJ703
About 4 more months until I'm in jolly ol' England but five more days until I take my mini break from TSR until Sept./Oct.

Ohhh okay.

I'd probably implode if I took a break from TSR for that long. I need somewhere to lay down my (little) wit. :ahee:
Reply 999
+ polarity -
Ohhh okay.

I'd probably implode if I took a break from TSR for that long. I need somewhere to lay down my (little) wit. :ahee:

:p: I think it will do me some good plus I won’t have a lot of time to be on the Internet since I’m travelling for a few weeks until I start my internship.

Latest