The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:moon:
Stricof
That is true. Actually, I didn't even go up to them because I had no sufficient ID, which is the least I could say about you, regarding your age at the time :colonhash:
In any case I needed to leave within 10-15 mins of that because I had to catch the last train back home :moon:

LOOL hey hey dont blame a man for trying..and in fact...inn faaactt..i managed to get myself back in there..using skill and charm and pretending to be a smoker lol..

why are last trains so early..ruins a lotof stuff tbh..
Reply 1182
:zomg: the AQA website isn't working, I have a chem mock tomorrow and it's going to be the spec paper and I can't cheat. Damn! :nopity:
Stricof
Yeah you went to the alternative entrance?

No, its just that I live over 3hrs away....so I arrived back home nearing to 1am :colonhash:

:yep:

oh right lol..bad times..you going to do the same for the upcoming meets or look for someone to tag with for the night lol
h-star
:zomg: the AQA website isn't working, I have a chem mock tomorrow and it's going to be the spec paper and I can't cheat. Damn! :nopity:

I remember I used to cheat all the time with my maths. Our homework was always past papers and me and my mates would go on the AQA website...make 1 or 2 questions wwrong to make sure we didn't cheat and voila. Those were the days! :woo:
Reply 1185
Mastermind`
I remember I used to cheat all the time with my maths. Our homework was always past papers and me and my mates would go on the AQA website...make 1 or 2 questions wwrong to make sure we didn't cheat and voila. Those were the days! :woo:

If only it were possible for the real exam :sad:
Stricof
Im not going further than London for any further meets this year. Too much effort :p:
Besides, Brighton meet is down my side

I'll figure out applying for ID by then :p:

lol yh..helen was looking for a firend to come to durham and tickets were nearing £80..i was like :zomg:
Brighton will be good for me too..so thats alright..adn i'll have to wati till i start my summer job before i think of spending any money i dont have lol
h-star

i have a mock tomorrow too :frown: havent revised lol..
Reply 1188
emanuel_arsenalfc
i have a mock tomorrow too :frown: havent revised lol..

I have to be in school at 8.30 to do it lol, what mock do you have? and what exam board are you on for chem?
h-star

We all did well in my real exam so it worked :yep: Some kids were always like "SIR THEY ALWAIZ GO ON AQA WEBSITE N CHEAT WITH ANSWERS" but we had the last laugh :yep:

Stricof
Such was impossible in Further Maths. You either know the theory or you're ****** because the teacher quizzes you :colonhash:

Further Maths :afraid:
h-star
I have to be in school at 8.30 to do it lol, what mock do you have? and what exam board are you on for chem?

so..i start at 8:30 3 days a week..so you can piss off tbh :p:

its chem too..OCR B
Reply 1191
Mastermind`
We all did well in my real exam so it worked :yep: Some kids were always like "SIR THEY ALWAIZ GO ON AQA WEBSITE N CHEAT WITH ANSWERS" but we had the last laugh :yep:

Hahaha idiots, there's a girl in my class that always asks for tests and we're all like :facepalm2: and no one does well! There's so many edexcel maths papers we would never know which one my teacher is going to give us :dontknow:
Stricof
80? Oh my :indiff: That must make mine nearly 100 :nothing:

Im going up to Cambridge for a gig in July so that'll be awesome :moon:

lol yh probably..i do feel sorry for you guys down down south..

cambridges not that far so not to expensive isnt it you cheap bastard lool..:p:
Reply 1193
emanuel_arsenalfc
so..i start at 8:30 3 days a week..so you can piss off tbh :p:

its chem too..OCR B

I'm always just leaving my house at 8.30, I don't know how you do it! Is it quite hard cos apparently AQA is the easiest one, I'm cool with that! Lol, good luck man!
h-star
Hahaha idiots, there's a girl in my class that always asks for tests and we're all like :facepalm2: and no one does well! There's so many edexcel maths papers we would never know which one my teacher is going to give us :dontknow:

Yeah with edexcel it was difficult to find their papers. :nopity: And I suppose with Maths there's just that 1 answer. :yep:
h-star
I'm always just leaving my house at 8.30, I don't know how you do it! Is it quite hard cos apparently AQA is the easiest one, I'm cool with that! Lol, good luck man!

LOL u lazy woman.. err simples..wake up early go to school, drag yourself through the day, make sure u get chicken boosters for alertness(black peoples lucozade) and then come home, sleep for an hour and continue work tbh:smile:

it is:frown: seriously hard..:frown: we have 8 marker questions lol you'd think its an essay we're writing..:emo:

thanks..you tooo
Stricof
Bitch please. Even Cambridge is too far. My wallet doesn't approve :hand:

LOL..my wallet is currently dying of thirst..needs some money in it tbh:frown: ive been living on cheap chicken for lunch for the past month :emo:
Reply 1197
Mastermind`
Yeah with edexcel it was difficult to find their papers. :nopity: And I suppose with Maths there's just that 1 answer. :yep:

Not really, I have some guy from TSR on msn that has like every maths paper ever, if ever I want some, I just ask lol :cool: I have one month to actually learn how to do maths. Or else uni ain't happening :sad:
Stricof
Cheap chicken LOL?
I used to take some of the left over food from dinner from night before, and make that my lunch tbh :p:

LOL yes..ask h-star..london has many of those little shops where they sell lovely processed and possibly diseased chicken for like £1..you know you're in a cheap chicken shop when they guy calls you bossman..lol

err i live in a black household..frankly there is not left over dinner :rofl:
Reply 1199
emanuel_arsenalfc
LOL u lazy woman.. err simples..wake up early go to school, drag yourself through the day, make sure u get chicken boosters for alertness(black peoples lucozade) and then come home, sleep for an hour and continue work tbh:smile:

it is:frown: seriously hard..:frown: we have 8 marker questions lol you'd think its an essay we're writing..:emo:

thanks..you tooo

I sleep through the school day tbh, then sleep some more when I get home lol, except lately, I've been drinking a lot of drinks with caffeine in them because I cannot afford to sleep! Except now, I'm off, night all :smile:

Latest